Error conexion con la red. Perdida [Translation - Network connection Error. Lost]

Discus and support Error conexion con la red. Perdida [Translation - Network connection Error. Lost] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Intento jugar una partida multijugador ghost e inmediatamente me salta un mensaje que dice. Error conexion con la red perdida.Estoy en una xbox 360 se... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by braowns bebe, Sep 18, 2018.

1. braowns bebe
    braowns bebe Guest

Error conexion con la red. Perdida [Translation - Network connection Error. Lost]

Intento jugar una partida multijugador ghost e inmediatamente me salta un mensaje que dice. Error conexion con la red perdida.Estoy en una xbox 360 se conecta perfectamente a internet y otras aplicaciones funcionan perfectamente inclusive probe jugar cod
    Mw2 y perfecto pero en especifico ese cod ghost me lanza ese error y no puedo jugar.espero me den una solucion.saludos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation - I try to play a multiplayer game ghost and immediately I skip a message that says. Error connection with Lost network. I'm on an Xbox 360 is perfectly connected to the Internet and other applications work perfectly even probe play codMw2 and
    perfect but in specific that cod ghost throws me that error and I can not play. I hope you give me a solution. Greetings]

:)

braowns bebe, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Xbox Live

Cuando intento conectarme a xbox live, la consola me exige internet. En mi casa la conexion la hago por Wi-Fi, logro encontrar mi red, pero al momento de probar la conexion aparece un error cuando intenta conectarse con el modem, diciebdo que este tiene
    un error de IP. Me he conectado con exito en otras ocasiones con otros dispositivos y no puedo encontrar solucion a mi problema.

[When I try to connect to Xbox Live, the console requires me internet. In my house I make the connection via Wi-Fi, I can find my network, but when testing the connection an error when trying to connect to the modem, diciebdo that IP has an error. I
    have connected successfully in the past with other devices and I can not find solution to my problem.]

StandardSpy243, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Mr PJ01
    Mr PJ01 Guest
    Conectar a xbox live por red inalambrica [Connect to xbox live via wireless network]

Hola,

Te da algun error numerico? Usualmente problemas con la conexion tienen errores numericos. Sino puedes intentar primero probar la conexion del sistema si vas a donde la red. Una vez que pruebes la conexion te deja saber si es el network o si es el internet
    mismo.

Si es tu red deberias intentar desconectar el modem pro 20 segundo y luego volverlo a conectar, eso te va a restaurar la red y posiblemente resolver tu problema. Si no lo resuelve escribe aca nuevamente para tratar otras maneras de resolver el problem. Espero
    que esto ayude.

[TRANSLATION:

Hello
    It gives you an
    error number? Usually problems
    with the connection have numerical
    errors. But you can try to
    first test the connection of
    the system if you go to
    where the network. Once
    you try the connection lets you
    know if it is the
    network or if it is
    the same internet.

If your network you should
    try disconnecting the modem
    pro 20 seconds and then
    reconnect it, that will
    restore the network and possibly
    solve your problem. If
    it does not resolve it write
    here again to try other
    ways to resolve the problem.
    I hope this helps.]

Mr PJ01, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Error conexion con la red. Perdida [Translation - Network connection Error. Lost]

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the error connection message during gameplay. Sounds like the console may need to restore the Xbox 360 network settings to factory defaults. Please try troubleshooting with the

Xbox 360 Connection Error
    solution.

Let us know on the results.

XBF Crystal P, Sep 18, 2018
  5. braowns bebe
    braowns bebe Guest
    El problema persiste y al parecer muchos estan teniendo el mismo problema

braowns bebe, Sep 18, 2018
  6. Hi braowns bebe,

Recently there have been a lot of posts regarding COD Ghosts Specifically. There is another post regarding the same exact issue

Error Message COD Ghosts
    . This leads us to believe it is a widespread issue. We recommend contacting Activision support to create a ticket
    or to request more info.

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi braowns bebe,

Recently there have been a lot of posts regarding COD Ghosts Specifically. There is another post regarding the same exact issue

Error Message COD Ghosts
    . This leads us to believe it is a widespread issue. We recommend contacting Activision support to create a ticket
    or to request more info.
  8. braowns bebe Win User

El problema persiste y al parecer muchos estan teniendo el mismo problema
  9. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the error connection message during gameplay. Sounds like the console may need to restore the Xbox 360 network settings to factory defaults. Please try troubleshooting with the

Xbox 360 Connection Error
    solution.

Let us know on the results.
  10. Mr PJ01 Win User

Conectar a xbox live por red inalambrica [Connect to xbox live via wireless network]

Hola,

Te da algun error numerico? Usualmente problemas con la conexion tienen errores numericos. Sino puedes intentar primero probar la conexion del sistema si vas a donde la red. Una vez que pruebes la conexion te deja saber si es el network o si es el internet
    mismo.

Si es tu red deberias intentar desconectar el modem pro 20 segundo y luego volverlo a conectar, eso te va a restaurar la red y posiblemente resolver tu problema. Si no lo resuelve escribe aca nuevamente para tratar otras maneras de resolver el problem. Espero
    que esto ayude.

[TRANSLATION:

Hello
    It gives you an
    error number? Usually problems
    with the connection have numerical
    errors. But you can try to
    first test the connection of
    the system if you go to
    where the network. Once
    you try the connection lets you
    know if it is the
    network or if it is
    the same internet.

If your network you should
    try disconnecting the modem
    pro 20 seconds and then
    reconnect it, that will
    restore the network and possibly
    solve your problem. If
    it does not resolve it write
    here again to try other
    ways to resolve the problem.
    I hope this helps.]
  11. HitherFern65799 Win User

Como puedo cambiar el protocolo de seguridad del enrutador [Translation - How can I change the router security protocol]

Tampoco me deja quitarle la red a mi consola y ya probe reiniciandola hay otra forma de quitarle la conexion a mi xbox

Translation:

It also does not let me remove the network to my console and I tried restarting it there is another way to remove the connection to my Xbox
Thema:

1. Error conexion con la red. Perdida [Translation - Network connection Error. Lost] - Similar Threads - Error conexion con

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. DNS error 80151903 on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on xbox360: I keep getting a dns error when testing connecting WiFi this is my first time and when I turn Xbox on it says the 80151903 3237def7-6908-4517-aef8-73335ac9f7cf
  6. Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?: Xbox update fails at about 83%. No luck restarting or reseting. 5359276a-0f04-4b7c-9906-1c4fc86a7862
  7. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  8. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  9. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  10. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b