ERROR Conectando con una partida multijugador - Minecraft PE[Translation-ERROR Connecting...

Discus and support ERROR Conectando con una partida multijugador - Minecraft PE[Translation-ERROR Connecting... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Tengo un gran problema a la hora de jugar con amigos desde Minecraft Pocket Edition, cuando intento conectarme con un amigo que tengo vinculado con mi... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Samuel Almanza, Apr 8, 2020.

1. ERROR Conectando con una partida multijugador - Minecraft PE[Translation-ERROR Connecting...

Tengo un gran problema a la hora de jugar con amigos desde Minecraft Pocket Edition, cuando intento conectarme con un amigo que tengo vinculado con mi cuenta de Microsoft y en el menú del juego intento conectarme desde su nombre el mundo o la partida simplemente
    no carga, aparece "Conectando con una partida multijugador", al pasar unos minutos aparece "La conexión ha caducado" No se ha podido conectar con el mundo.

Que puedo hacer para poder conectarme con mis amigos?

Ambos utilizamos la ultima versión de Minecraft v1.14.30 pagada.

[Translation-I have a big problem when playing with friends from Minecraft Pocket Edition, when I try to connect with a friend I have linked to my Microsoft account and in the game menu I try to connect from their name the world or the game simply
    does not load, appears "Connecting with a multiplayer game", after a few minutes appears "The connection has expired" It could not be connected to the world.

What can I do to connect with my friends?

We both use the latest paid version of Minecraft v1.14.30.]

:)

Samuel Almanza, Apr 8, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

ERROR Conectando con una partida multijugador - Minecraft PE[Translation-ERROR Connecting to a Multiplayer Game - Minecraft PE]

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues connecting to friends. We recommend posting on the
    Minecraft forums as you are using pocket edition. This sounds like it a network issue. Try rebooting your phone.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. EDARKNIGHT Win User

problema con conexión online de resident evil 5 y 6 xbox one -[Translation - problem with online connection of resident evil 5 and 6 xbox one]

mi NAT es abierto y son los únicos juegos con los que tengo ese problema al iniciar el buscar una partida o crear una partida la pantalla se congela y regresa al menú de inicio de xbox y no aparece ningún mensaje de error

-[Translation - my NAT is open and they are the only games with which I have that problem when starting to search for a game or create a game the screen freezes and returns to the xbox start menu and no error message appears]
  4. sebastianpino nina Win User

hola -[Translation - hello]

A la hora de buscar en multijugador nunca encuentro partida, solo encontré partida la primera vez que jugue el multijugador, luego cuando quise hacerlo por segunda vez esperaba unos 60 minutos y nunca encontraba la partida, pensé que como método de solución
    tenia que desisntalar y volver a instalar el juego, pero me volvió a pasar lo mismo intente jugar el multijugador y la primera vez encontré partida con normalidad, pero la segunda vez jamas encontré nada llevo con este problema mucho tiempo , y no gusta estar
    desisntalando y volviendo a instalar el juego para poder jugar las partidas multijugador.

[translation-When it came to searching multiplayer I never found a game, I only found game the first time I played multiplayer, then when I wanted to do it for the second time I expected about 60 minutes and never found the game, I thought that as
    a solution method I had to desist and reinstall the game, but I again tried to play multiplayer and the first time I found game normally , but the second time I never found anything I took with this problem for a long time, and I don't like to be desisting
    and reinstalling the game to be able to play multiplayer games. ]
  5. DJ CULEBRAS Win User

Avances en forza borrados

buenas tek pues raro es porke yo formatee la consola con los datos del juego incluidos y cuando lo volvi a instalar tenia la partida donde la deje con el mismo progreso, tiene que ser algun error del juego o alguna historia :s menuda meirda y el servicio
    tecnico deja mucho ke desear espero recuperes tu partida agregame si quieres para hechar unas carreras un saludo y animo .
  6. mauxim0 Win User

no me carga el minecraft "se ha perdido la conexion al servidor, salir al menu principal"

Yo tengo exactamente el mismo problema descargue una actualizacion y despues de eso quise cargar mis 2 partidas y las 2 me dicen que se ha perdido la coneccion con el servidor!! He intentado borrar la cache del disco duro y nada sigue el error he borrado
    el juego y lo he vuelto a descargar y lo mismo lo único que me deja es crear otra partida nueva y jugar pero y mis avances y objetos !! Alguien con el mismo problema !! Que nos pueda dar una solución???
Thema:

ERROR Conectando con una partida multijugador - Minecraft PE[Translation-ERROR Connecting...

1. ERROR Conectando con una partida multijugador - Minecraft PE[Translation-ERROR Connecting... - Similar Threads - ERROR Conectando con

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. DNS error 80151903 on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on xbox360: I keep getting a dns error when testing connecting WiFi this is my first time and when I turn Xbox on it says the 80151903 3237def7-6908-4517-aef8-73335ac9f7cf
  6. Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?: Xbox update fails at about 83%. No luck restarting or reseting. 5359276a-0f04-4b7c-9906-1c4fc86a7862
  7. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  8. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  9. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  10. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b