ERROR CODES

Discus and support ERROR CODES in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; error codes 8C320008,80190848,8007000B when trying to purchase dlc all info billing,credit card details up to date all dlc I have got before no problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by illumanti, Feb 1, 2014.

1. illumanti
    illumanti Guest

ERROR CODES

error codes 8C320008,80190848,8007000B when trying to purchase dlc all info billing,credit card details up to date all dlc I have got before no problem so wtf is going on quick enough to take subscription fee NO PROBLEM on credit card not pleased at all
    with this service gold member going on 7 years very pist of wasting my time trying to PURCHASE dlc would like some help as far as I see nothing.this is with any dlc

:)

illumanti, Feb 1, 2014
  2. PB7
    PB7 Guest
  3. Cannot redeem codes

Anyone else havin a problem. Its accepting the code and displaying what its for but when i click to download i'm gettin an error message everytime with no specific error codes. ***!

Greasychipbutty, Feb 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

ERROR CODES

Sorry to hear of the problem. However the first code you listed suggests that you have a billing violation on your account (money owed). This means that until that is rectified you will not be able to purchase or add any item to your account which is more
    than likely why you are receiving the other errors.

Give phone support a call and speak with billing to get it sorted.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Feb 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

ERROR CODES