Error codes - 0x803FB107 and 0x80070490 when attempting to download Starfield.

Discus and support Error codes - 0x803FB107 and 0x80070490 when attempting to download Starfield. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Attempting to download Starfield Premium Edition. Through the Microsoft Store I get error code - 0x803FB107. When I go into my library in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CJ215., Sep 4, 2023.

1. CJ215.
    CJ215. Guest

Attempting to download Starfield Premium Edition.

Through the Microsoft Store I get error code - 0x803FB107.

When I go into my library in the Microsoft Store it states for all downloads relating to Starfield that an error has occurred on the Stores' end.

Through the Xbox app I get error code - 0x80070490.

In the installation queue I have the following:

- Starfield Digital Artbook and Original Soundtrack - error code 0x80070490

- Starfield Premium Edition Content - Queued 0%

- Starfield Main Game - error code 0x80070

- Starfield Old Mars Skin Pack - Queued 0%

I have done the following in an attempt to rectify this download issue.

- Power cycled gaming laptop

- Checked for updates and run all microsoft updates and also updated XBox app.

- Repaired/Reset/Uninstall and Reinstalled XBox app

- Repaired/Reset the Microsoft Store (WSRESET) command

- Reset network settings

- Reset laptop

Laptop is ASUS Tuf Dash F15.

:)

CJ215., Sep 4, 2023
  2. CJ215. Win User

Hi Glenn,

Thank-you for your response.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have had this issue since purchasing on 4th of September (2 days)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. With another user profile I get the same issue.
  3. Glenn Rue Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in the last 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. Moving forward, we will not be monitoring this thread so if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking the link below. Or click on the Ask a question option as shown in the photo.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newthread?threadtype=Questions&cancelurl=%2Fen-us%2F

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Glenn
  4. Vischan Abduraschido Win User

Hi, is there any update on this Problem?
  5. Glenn Rue Win User

Hello, CJ215.

Welcome to the Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.

From the description you have provided you're experiencing issues with downloading Starfield Premium Edition on to your ASUS TUF Dash F15 laptop.

This issue may be caused by Windows settings that need to be changed. Or it may also be a problem with the computer you are using. So, let's work together as a team to get to the bottom of this. But to better assist you I need for you to answer the questions below. Your answers will help me formulate a solution that works for your issue and thus allowing us to resolve this a lot quicker.

1) What version of Windows are you using? We specifically need the edition and version number of Windows your device is running. To find out which version of Windows your device is running, press the Windows logo key + R, type winver in the Open box, and then select OK. You'll get the window below and we need the information highlighted in red.

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO

2) Can you provide us a photo of your System Information window similar to the sample below? To get to this window please type msinfo32 in the Search box. Right-click System Information in the search results and select Run as administrator.

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO

3) Can you tell us how much free space your C drive has? Please use our guide below to find out.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ba5a?msclkid=3e97d74ebbd411ecbf078b6294ac405d

4) How long have you had this issue? An exact date of when this issue occurred could prove helpful. If not possible an estimate in days, weeks or months will be fine too.

5) Are you getting all green checkmarks when visiting the following website?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

6) If you create a new Windows user profile using the guide below; log out of your current profile; and log in to the new profile, do you still experience the issue you described above? I've included a photo of the steps you need to follow from the link provided.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...2-a866-32915af2a34d#WindowsVersion=Windows_11

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO

Hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Glenn Rue Win User

Thanks for the detailed information, CJ215.

I'm actually helping out other users with similar launching issues and have reported some success in resolving this issue. Can you please try the suggestions made on the link below and see if that helps with your issue?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ame-pass/b58812e6-3fdf-481b-b3bb-aa13c292e00e

Of particular note are the suggestions by RonW2 and Ian Dort1 in the link above.

Feel free to reply to this thread if those work for you or not.

Sincerely,

Glenn
Thema:

1. Error codes - 0x803FB107 and 0x80070490 when attempting to download Starfield. - Similar Threads - Error codes 0x803FB107

2. Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107: I have recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop since my Xbox One S is unable to run the game properly. However I have recently purchased an external SSD to free up space on my laptop...
  3. Code: 0x803FB107 error when installing on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x803FB107 error when installing on microsoft store: cannot install anything on microsoft store for past 3 days. am on windows 11 and have tried every fix available online (reset and repair apps, reset cache, delete cache, reinstall microsoft store,...
  4. Forza horizon 5 not downloading on PC, Error code 0x803FB107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 not downloading on PC, Error code 0x803FB107: Hello Microsoft! I've been trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on my pc, but the error 0x803FB107 keeps coming up. It doesn't make sense paying $50 and not be able to even install the game, Please...
  5. How can i fix error code 0x803fb107?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i fix error code 0x803fb107?: How can i fix error code 0x803fb107? I have tried everything I have seen on youtube. da5905d0-c35f-4ff3-8531-1dce46cebacb
  6. Error code 0x803FB107, cannot fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x803FB107, cannot fix it.: I replaced my hdd with an ssd, its initialized and ive download games on it, but when i try to redownload FH5 on the ssd, its already set to have it download to my new drive on "change where new...
  7. Xbox App Error code: 0x803FB107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Error code: 0x803FB107: Hi so I am trying to download Microsoft Flight Simulator via the Xbox app on my PC. I have downloaded the game before on my pc but now it is giving me this weird error. I have already seen 100...
  8. Support please. Cant install Forza Horizon 5 keeps throwing me error Code: 0x803FB107 no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support please. Cant install Forza Horizon 5 keeps throwing me error Code: 0x803FB107 no...: Good evening, need help with Installing FH5. Keeps throwing me error Code: 0x803FB107 or that I dont have enough space in my PC, but I have over 300GB left on my ssd. Even changed the destination...
  9. Error code 0x803FB107 & 0x80070005 - Xbox Store game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803FB107 & 0x80070005 - Xbox Store game download: Hi all I purchased the Xbox game pass yesterday and tried to download Forza Horizon 5 on my PC. while it was being downloaded, my internet cut out and the download did not finish. this resulted...
  10. Game Pass PC error code 0x803fb107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass PC error code 0x803fb107: I have gotten this error code while trying to install the Hitman Trilogy on my PC. Everything is fine, Specs are good and internet is connected. Then at 99% and even 100% sometimes it just stops...