Error code when trying to add money to childs Microsoft Xbox One account via website

Discus and support Error code when trying to add money to childs Microsoft Xbox One account via website in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to add money to my sons Xbox One account, but it keeps coming up with an error code. I've been trying for days and the code has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by artytoitx, Sep 1, 2017.

1. artytoitx
    artytoitx Guest

Error code when trying to add money to childs Microsoft Xbox One account via website

I have been trying to add money to my sons Xbox One account, but it keeps coming up with an error code. I've been trying for days and the code has varied from day to day. This is one of them...

Error code when trying to add money to childs Microsoft Xbox One account via website [​IMG]

Any idea what's wrong?

:)

artytoitx, Sep 1, 2017
  2. Error code 807B01F4

I am getting this error code when trying to add the two free games with gold for xbox one, via my xbox 360 console.

I can download the 360 game, hitman blood money, no problem, but get the above error on the other two.

When i try and add them to my account for future use via my pc, it just shows me the price, instead of saying they are free.

I do not have an xbox one console yet.

I have tried the solutions on the microsoft support site, reset the console, check the internet connection etc.

Xbox services are all up and running.

THEOWENKILLER, Sep 2, 2017
  3. GeorgeIngra
    GeorgeIngra Guest
    my child account

when I created my xbox one account, I created a child account by mistake. In my microsoft family I haven't any adult account so I can't change my child account into an adult account. In microsoft website, they say to do the acces in xbox website with an
    adult account that is in my microsoft family, but I have only a child account so I can't manage my account or add any others account. Can you help me?

GeorgeIngra, Sep 2, 2017
  4. Error code when trying to add money to childs Microsoft Xbox One account via website

Error code when trying to add money to childs Microsoft Xbox One account via website [​IMG]
    Having a very similar problem, can someone help? This has been going on for several months; I haven't been able to add money.

RubyPaladin2461, May 30, 2018
  5. RubyPaladin2461 Win User

[​IMG]
    Having a very similar problem, can someone help? This has been going on for several months; I haven't been able to add money.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing

Hi Troy,

Welcome to the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to try and help here.

So if I understand correctly, you are trying to add 10$ to your child's Microsoft Account to purchase Minecoins, is that correct? When exactly does that error occur?

I want to clarify that Minecoins are purchased in-game through the Minecraft Marketplace and are not purchasable through the Microsoft Store. You can only redeem codes for Minecoins in the Microsoft Store. What device does your child use to play Minecraft?
    I'm not entirely sure what payment options they give you in-game when trying to purchase Minecoins but if you log in to a Microsoft Account when playing Minecraft, the purchases you make in-game are saved to the account.

I suggest following the steps on the following page for an alternative to add money to your child's account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/help/4027024/microsoft-account-add-money-to-your-childs-account

I hope this helps!
  7. MarkCox9 Win User

PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing

I want to clarify that Minecoins are purchased in-game through the Minecraft Marketplace and are not purchasable through the Microsoft Store. You can only redeem codes for Minecoins in the Microsoft Store.

I suggest following the steps on the following page for an alternative to add money to your child's account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/help/4027024/microsoft-account-add-money-to-your-childs-account
    No, the Minecraft Store redirects the user to the Microsoft Store.

The parent gets the email request for permission from the Microsoft Store not the Minecraft Store.

Following the above steps I get this also error PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing regardless of whether I try and add money via a desktop browser or mobile phone browser.

This is for Minecraft on the PC & there is no avoiding the Microsoft Store which cannot cope with online payments.
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

Cannot add money to my account

Hello Malissa,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to add money onto your son's account.

Are there any errors that are appearing when attempting to add the money?

We recommend following our guide through our add money to your child's Microsoft account support
    article.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  9. XBF Javier R Win User

Cannot add money to sons account

Hello TanTadpole,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to add money onto your child's Microsoft account.

If you are accessing the Xbox website on a PC or mobile phone, we suggest attempting to utilize a different internet browser. Could you attempt accessing the website on another device, if not already attempted?

You can also view our add money to your child's Microsoft account support article for information
    about the process.

Try this and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Error code when trying to add money to childs Microsoft Xbox One account via website - Similar Threads - Error code trying

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  4. An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code: An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. eea05149-ed93-4189-bc71-fccd07064838
  5. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  6. Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?: Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode? How can i activate the xbox in dev mode after paying for it but when i put the code in nothing works. (Also getting error...
  7. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  8. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  9. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  10. Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.: For example, when opening MS Flight Simulator it tells me it currently isn't available in my account and to make sure I am signed into the store and to try again. I know for a fact I am signed...