Error code E201 0024C1C0 00000000

Discus and support Error code E201 0024C1C0 00000000 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Goedemiddag, vandaag op mijn tv scherm bij het opstarten van de xbox one de error code E201 0024C1C0 00000000 te zien gekregen. iemand een idee of dit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FERRARI fan nl, Dec 26, 2015.

  1. Error code E201 0024C1C0 00000000


    Goedemiddag, vandaag op mijn tv scherm bij het opstarten van de xbox one de error code E201 0024C1C0 00000000 te zien gekregen.

    iemand een idee of dit kan worden verholpen? Betreft een day one editie.

    :)
     
    FERRARI fan nl, Dec 26, 2015
    #1
  2. Richieburner
    Richieburner Guest
    Xbox One Error Code

    Today I had error code on start up;

    E201 00079040 00000000

    Any ideas?
     
    Richieburner, Dec 26, 2015
    #2
  3. Crypgabsy
    Crypgabsy Guest
    System error on startup

    Monday i was buying my xbox one .. played all the week but Friday I got a system error on the startup.

    Try couple time and alway a system error like e200 00000000 00000000, e201 0015f4c0 00000000 , e202 00000074 00000000 ..

    ok the console just turn offf ...

    Need help please

    ( i did the 10 sec hold and the Bind eject hold whit the osdt file)
     
    Crypgabsy, Dec 26, 2015
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    Error code E201 0024C1C0 00000000

    WPAK, Jan 5, 2016
    #4
  5. WPAK Win User

    Error code E201 0024C1C0 00000000

  6. Sig636 Win User

    E201 000B27C0 00000000

    Same problem here. resetting to factory settings doesnt fix it
  7. ColdSiamang1762 Win User

    E201 000B27C0 00000000

    I am having the same error. Nothing I do will fix it.
  8. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Trubleshoot

    Hello reedsiqueiros,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code E201. To troubleshoot this, please visit this page:

    Error E201 Solution
    .

    I hope this helps.
  9. IAmThePheonyx Win User

    NEW CONSOLE - Freatures "unavailable" - error codes

    8015000a-00000000-00000000

    This is the error code I encounter.
Thema:

Error code E201 0024C1C0 00000000

Loading...
  1. Error code E201 0024C1C0 00000000 - Similar Threads - Error code E201

  2. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  3. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  4. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  5. Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console: So as it says above i joined to play test Reforj, it said i would need to reboot my console (xbox series x) after which i have done. However i keep getting the following error code cv:...
  6. Error code 0x80190193 pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x80190193 pc gamepass: I’ve had this error since trying to download a game on Friday. It won’t let me install anything or update anything. I’ve tried the Microsoft repair tool, checking my network, uninstalling and...
  7. XBox Series X external storage error code 0x80bd003b USB 3.2 1TB too slow?

    in XboX Insiders
    XBox Series X external storage error code 0x80bd003b USB 3.2 1TB too slow?: I just bought a Crucial X10 SSD 3.2 1TB. I formatted it to NTSF and then pulled it into my Xbox series X no prompt came up so I could choose to use it for media and where I went to change it to my...
  8. “Installation stopped” error code 0x87e0000f Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    “Installation stopped” error code 0x87e0000f Xbox series x: Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Happens when trying to download games from Store using GamePass Ultimate (Call of Duty stops installing). I tried it on a Series S and new Series X and...
  9. Error code/Código de error 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code/Código de error 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Series S, about a month ago, it is using the console as it normally would and it stopped marking a network signal, it does not recognize any WIFI network as...
  10. Error Code 0x80830003 For Cloud Save Data Not Syncing

    in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x80830003 For Cloud Save Data Not Syncing: So I’ve been having an issue with the cloud data services for almost all of my games. Every time I load a Bethesda game or Minecraft I am met with this error code. It says I can’t save any data...