Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570

Discus and support Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the december 1st xbox console update my pubg will not open. Now every time I go to play the game it says 'Sorry we cannot launch this. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by melissacumbess, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570

Ever since the december 1st xbox console update my pubg will not open. Now every time I go to play the game it says 'Sorry we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling it then reinstalling (0x80070570) I have tried to turn the xbox on and off and every time it just says the same thing. I have tried uninstalling and installing MULTIPLE times and still wont work. i’ve moved it around on my hard drives and still nothing, last resort would be to factory reset my console and I will not be doing that unless it is certain that will resolve the issue. PLEASE HELP. what do I do, is it something you guys have to do from your end? i’ve done nearly everything.

:)

melissacumbess, Dec 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570