Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570

Discus and support Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Plz Help!!!!!! I tried to boot up my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but I received an error code and it keeps asking me to uninstall and reinstall... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bodybaggswagg, May 16, 2021.

1. Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570

Plz Help!!!!!! I tried to boot up my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but I received an error code and it keeps asking me to uninstall and reinstall it.... I’ve done it numerous times and nothing has happened.... I’ve even hard reset my system and still nothing... Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

:)

Bodybaggswagg, May 16, 2021
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there InfecTeDHedShot

Sorry to see you're still having trouble. Looks like this cleared up the issue for the original poster. So that we can best help out please create a new thread detailing your issue. Thanks!
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Did you try uninstalling the game game and then re downloading it again from the Xbox Store? When you purchase a game from the store, whether it be via a redeemable code or directly, that content remains on your account and you can delete and re-download
    it again as many times as you like.

To Uninstall a game on your console, please follow these steps:

1. Start from Home (press the Xbox button on your controller to go Home).
    2. Go to My games and apps.
    3. Highlight the content that you want to uninstall.
    4. Press the Menu button on your controller.
    5. Select Manage Game or Manage App.
    6. Press the Menu button on your controller again.
    7. Select Uninstall.
    You can then reinstall the game by downloading it again from the Xbox Store. To download the game again, search for the game in the Store, select the game, then select Install.

Please let us know how you get on. Thanks.
  4. InfecTeDHedShot Win User

This didn't work for me and it's a digital copy of ARK
  5. KreacherLuke Win User

Hi

This worked, thank you so much
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello There ! It’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.

3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.

4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.

2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox resync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live. Then try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose reset and keep my games and apps.
Thema:

1. Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570 - Similar Threads - Error code Corrupt

2. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  7. Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570: Ever since the december 1st xbox console update my pubg will not open. Now every time I go to play the game it says 'Sorry we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be...
  8. Error 0x80070570 corrupted code when trying to reinstall Fortnite on Xbox OneS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070570 corrupted code when trying to reinstall Fortnite on Xbox OneS: My son had issues with Fortnite. He uninstalled following this code, did the hard reset etc...as seen on some community advice but still can not install Fortnite....keeps getting the same code....
  9. Error code (0x80070570) game reinstalls after deleting and appears to be corrupt on my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code (0x80070570) game reinstalls after deleting and appears to be corrupt on my Xbox...: Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War reinstalls everytime I delete it off my Xbox seagate hardive it stays installed but doesn’t take any space up on the seagate any ideas? It says it’s been corrupt...
  10. Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570: Hi I got the xbox one at Christmas 2014 and with it came Assassins Creed Unity I have played it fine until a few weeks ago when it kept saying installation stopped (though i don't remember...