Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

Discus and support Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Peyton Launder, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility. I have finally gotten on it and cannot connect to Xbox Live while using an Xbox 360 game at all for some reason. Every time that I loaded up a 360 game it said that I am not connected to Xbox Live (even though I still am on my Series X) and when I tried to connect it to Xbox Live, it told me there was an error but gave me no error code. This led me to looking online where I found a few different solutions. First I tried to delete my profile on the Xbox 360 game, which only led me to the error code 8015D000. I then tried to delete all of my saved data on xbox 360 games, which also did not work. Finally, I soft reset my console and that still did not work. I loaded up Black Ops II and tried to download my profile, just to receive error code 8015D000 again. I have seen a couple of posts on here describing similar issues but none of the solutions worked for me. Does anyone know a fix to this?? Backwards compatibility is the main reason that I purchased a Series X in the first place.

:)

Peyton Launder, Jan 13, 2024
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Error code 8015D000

Hello Error code 8015D000,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are receiving an error code when you try logging in to your account on your Xbox 360. Does an error message or error code appear when you test your network connection in the network settings?
    We recommend logging in to your Microsoft account through
    the Xbox website
    . If there are any alerts on your account that need to be cleared, you can clear them through our website and attempt to log in on the console. Also, please attempt to access the Xbox website through a different device like a cell phone
    or tablet. We have a support article for
    this specific error code
    that has troubleshooting steps that you can utilize. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. SpecOpsEvoSquid Win User

Backwrd compatibility

I get error code 0x8082000c when I try to play my xbox 360 disc on the xbox one. Says it won't play, but the game is backwards compatible. Why?
  4. mr4k0bes Win User

Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c)

This is a backward compatibility error, not a disc play. Googling the error code, I see that the problem has existed for years, in different people with different games for backward compatibility on disks. This site has hundreds of topics about this error,
    so it’s not about scratches on the disk...
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games

Hi DFWMartin,

Thanks for bringing up this issue! Are you receiving any error messages or error codes when attempting to download the latest backwards compatible Game with Gold? Has this only been occurring with Xbox Original games or Xbox 360 games alike? Also, if any,
    please list all troubleshooting steps you've attempted so we can better assist you!

Thanks again!
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Left 4 Dead and Half-Life 2 won't play on my Series X and I own both disks

Error 0x87e10024 occurs when you insert a backward compatible disc into your Xbox

If you see error code 0x87e10024 when inserting a backward compatible disc into your Xbox Series X or Xbox One console:

0x87e10024

This means the game disc is compatible but having trouble being verified for play. This may also mean that you're experiencing an Xbox service interruption, the disc isn't compatible with your console, or there's a problem with the disc.

This is xbox link for solutions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/help/errors/error-code-0x87e10024

Regards
    Zahir
Thema:

Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

1. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games. - Similar Threads - Error code 8015D000

2. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  3. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  4. Fixing error code 8015D000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing error code 8015D000: A month or two ago i tried to log into my account on xbox 360 and when i tried to log in it asked me to enter my email and i did but then a message came up saying “sorry theres a problem with your...
  5. Can't sign into 360 Error code 8015D000

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into 360 Error code 8015D000: I can't sign in to my 360 and it gives the error code 8015D000. I read online that it usually has something to do with 2FA. I didn't have 2FA on at the time but I did have the authenticator app...
  6. Error code 8015D000

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015D000: Hi, I seem to be blocked out of using my xbox live account on my 360. Whenever I try to log on it says I need to sign in to my Microsoft account to verify things. Then after doing that it gives...
  7. Error code 8015D000 Statuses?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000 Statuses?: Is there any way to know when the Xbox 360 profile downloading will be fixed? Since it shows all the services are normal on the live status page there is no way to know....
  8. code error 8015d000

in XBoX on Consoles
    code error 8015d000: I can not download my profile because it gives this error every time I download e-mail and password are correct what could be 89510d99-2f4d-43c7-bd65-f3b1988c267f
  9. Error code 8015D000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000: I do not know why this error just came on all the sudden, I was playing just fine today and all the sudden the error just came on so i deleted my profile off my console and i tried to redownload...
  10. Xbox live sign in error code 8015D000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live sign in error code 8015D000: I keep getting a error code 8015D000 when trying to log into my xbox live account via consol. the first time i logged in, but now i cant. its not my password or wrong details. i followes all 5...