Error Code 801540B7

Discus and support Error Code 801540B7 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay I don't know where else to go. I've googled it and none of the "solutions" helped. I've gotten on XBL support and they didn't know anything. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Juicy Grenadier, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Error Code 801540B7

Okay I don't know where else to go. I've googled it and none of the "solutions" helped. I've gotten on XBL support and they didn't know anything. I've been unable to

use my profile for almost two months now. Between this and my hard-drive frying losing years of data (thanks for telling me to just "go buy a new one" support),

I'm honestly about done with this company. Could some mod please help me and try to restore my dwindling faith?

:)

Juicy Grenadier, Feb 7, 2014
  2. megadawn
    megadawn Guest
  3. andykoster
    andykoster Guest
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Error Code 801540B7

That error code does suggest an issue with downloading your gamertag. Try clearing the cache 3 times then restart the console before downloading it.

If that doesn't work, why not head to a friends house armed with a usb stick (pre-formatted on your pc). Download your gamertag there then bring it back home. See if that works.

onyxishere, Feb 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Error Code 801540B7