Error code: 80072EFE Xbox One, see Xbox 360, can not download profile !!

Discus and support Error code: 80072EFE Xbox One, see Xbox 360, can not download profile !! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Level 2 Posted 20 Apr 2014 3:41 PM OK guys i have manged to get this esculated with xbox live they have said 2 days here is a transcript from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Titutieni, Apr 18, 2014.

  1. NUTS 4 BEER
    NUTS 4 BEER Guest

    Error code: 80072EFE Xbox One, see Xbox 360, can not download profile !!


    Level 2

    Posted 20 Apr 2014 3:41 PM

    OK guys i have manged to get this esculated with xbox live they have said 2 days here is a transcript from the end of the convesation. " You are most welcome, ..... We do apologize about the escalation taking quite some time. Rest assured though once
    our lvl 3 finishes the investigation, they should be able to fix this once and for all" HOPE THEY WILL FIX THIS ANYONE THAT HAS A TWITTER ACCOUNT THEN WE NEED TO GET THIS OUT THERE TO KEEP THE PRESSURE ON PLEASE TWEET YOUR PROBLEMS.MY ACCOUNT IS TOMLINGPING
    TWEET TO @XBOXLIVESUPPORT..... GOOD LUCK HAPPY GAMING FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST
     
    NUTS 4 BEER, Apr 20, 2014
    #16
  2. Titutieni
    Titutieni Guest
    Lol, the Twitter account @ XboxLiveSupport was suspended ...
     
    Titutieni, Apr 20, 2014
    #17
  3. Squeezefan
    Squeezefan Guest
    I have had this problem since the 16th april - i have made loads of phone calls or live chat to xbox.com had it escalated etc (they said up to 14 days) - yesterday i gave them permission to download my profile their end. Today i have had an email saying
    it is sorted , so i try to download my profile to my xbox 360 and it is exactly the same (80072efe error) . I think they downloaded my profile to an xbox one where i dont think there is a problem. I think they should compensate me with an xbox one for ruining
    my easter holiday spending half the time trying to get this issue fixed. They keep saying that our specialist escalation team are sorting the problem. Why can't these specialists be on the other end of the phone instead of people with the same stereotype answers.
    " welcome to xbarks dart carm . how can i help you today" - i am sure they mean xbox dot com.
     
    Squeezefan, Apr 20, 2014
    #18
  4. Error code: 80072EFE Xbox One, see Xbox 360, can not download profile !!

    Hi i am italian but yesterday i got the same problem with my profile this morning i have to try....
     
    VincibleRaptor, Apr 20, 2014
    #19
  5. Squeezefan
    Squeezefan Guest
    just tried downloaded my profile . everyone try it should work . mine works first time since 16th april
     
    Squeezefan, Apr 20, 2014
    #20
  6. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    G'day all! This code is normally related to individual connection issues, but this time it was affecting a broader audience. We were able to resolve this on Sunday, so go ahead and try downloading your profiles again!

    If you still get this error code, then please start a new thread with the info called out here and we'll help each of you get back online!
     
    Misses Joust, Apr 22, 2014
    #21
  7. I only got the error code 8002746 today because I transferred my accountonto my new xbox today and I havnt been able to download it
     
    eddychallinor96, Oct 31, 2018
    #22
  8. Nova Gold Win User

    UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD PROFILE

    im also getting the 80072EFE Error code 80072EFE is a error code for the xbox one ..... I don't have a xbox one!
  9. TheoThompson Win User

    Xbox 360 Profile Download Error 80072746

    both in console settings and in my microsoft account region is the same... greek... i moved country for personal reasons... the fact is that i cant download my profile in any of my xboxes... usually i get error 80072EFE which is xbox one error code and i
    get it on my xbox 360 and sometimes i get 80072746... i saw 13 pages with posts from people with the same problem with error 80072EFE... it is microsofts problem as they say... i cant download my profile for 5 days now and i am afraid it will take much longer...
    i downloaded the profile with success on my xbox one and on my pc for windows games... also
  10. Lunatic Soul NZ Win User

    UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD PROFILE

    I've followed every step to do with deleting cache's and re-downloading my profile to no avail. The following THREE error codes are what have stopped me from downloading my profile attempts. I only have an Xbox 360.

    80072746

    80072EFE

    800705B4
  11. Titutieni Win User

    Error code: 80072EFE Xbox One, see Xbox 360, can not download profile !!

    Lol, the Twitter account @ XboxLiveSupport was suspended ...
  12. The Wyzerd Win User

    Error code: 80072EFE Xbox One, see Xbox 360, can not download profile !!

    This has been happening to me for 24 hoirs really frustrating !
Thema:

Error code: 80072EFE Xbox One, see Xbox 360, can not download profile !!

Loading...
  1. Error code: 80072EFE Xbox One, see Xbox 360, can not download profile !! - Similar Threads - Error code 80072EFE

  2. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  3. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  4. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  5. Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console: So as it says above i joined to play test Reforj, it said i would need to reboot my console (xbox series x) after which i have done. However i keep getting the following error code cv:...
  6. Error code 0x80190193 pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x80190193 pc gamepass: I’ve had this error since trying to download a game on Friday. It won’t let me install anything or update anything. I’ve tried the Microsoft repair tool, checking my network, uninstalling and...
  7. XBox Series X external storage error code 0x80bd003b USB 3.2 1TB too slow?

    in XboX Insiders
    XBox Series X external storage error code 0x80bd003b USB 3.2 1TB too slow?: I just bought a Crucial X10 SSD 3.2 1TB. I formatted it to NTSF and then pulled it into my Xbox series X no prompt came up so I could choose to use it for media and where I went to change it to my...
  8. “Installation stopped” error code 0x87e0000f Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    “Installation stopped” error code 0x87e0000f Xbox series x: Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Happens when trying to download games from Store using GamePass Ultimate (Call of Duty stops installing). I tried it on a Series S and new Series X and...
  9. Error code/Código de error 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code/Código de error 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Series S, about a month ago, it is using the console as it normally would and it stopped marking a network signal, it does not recognize any WIFI network as...
  10. same old 80072EFE error code

    in XBoX on Consoles
    same old 80072EFE error code: same old error code 80072EFE (for the one which we don't have) and yes I've tried all suggestions ... I think what the problem is live thinks we're downloading to an xbox one , which we're not and...