ERROR CODE 80072EF3 02/08/14 Help

Discus and support ERROR CODE 80072EF3 02/08/14 Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, trying to log into xbox live and it keeps having me put in my email and password, then connects me, then gives me the error code mentioned and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Battlelantern, Jan 8, 2014.

1. ERROR CODE 80072EF3 02/08/14 Help

Hello, trying to log into xbox live and it keeps having me put in my email and password, then connects me, then gives me the error code mentioned and disconnects me. Please help me. I guess it has something to do with security proofs?

:)

Battlelantern, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Pixelated 8bit, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Error Code: 80072EF3 02/08/2013

Hey, a lot of people have had this problem recently so here's what you should try:

1. Go to the profiles section in your storage device and delete your profile if you see it there.

2. Go back to the list of storage devices and highlight your hard drive. Press Y and select 'Clear Cache'. Clear your cache 3 times.

3. Press the guide button and select 'Download Profile'. Put your email and password in and your account should redownload with no problems.

The Wumbo Man, Jan 8, 2014
  4. ERROR CODE 80072EF3 02/08/14 Help

Go to settings -> System -> storage -> Harddrive -> profile -> delete profile only not the items.

Social -> Sign in or out -> download profile on the right - enter email and password

go to settings -> System -> storage -> Harddrive , click y on harddrive clear system cache

After those 3 steps, turn off console, uplug power for 30 seconds. Plug it back in and play.

If doesn't work then,

Do this.

Easy.

1)Try going to https://account.live.com/

2) Sign in there with your email/password, under password and security info you should edit security info.

3) 2 things might happen here. One of them is that you can receive a code on the emails/phone it tell you, if you do on the next screen you will see your security proofs. MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE 1 EMAIL SET UP HERE AND 1 MOBILE NUMBER THAT ARE VERIFIED,
    important so I capsed it. ANd two is that you cant receive code. If you cant, click cant use those anymore and then set up a mobile usually. Verify it by entering code.

4) Go to xbox and redownload you profile delete it from settings->system->harddrive->profile->delete profile only not the items

5) Download it social->Sign in or out->download profile

6) Play

MarkSelezenev, Jan 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

ERROR CODE 80072EF3 02/08/14 Help