Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...

Discus and support Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When trying to pay for the above with my credit card I am still receiving a "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" message. I encountered the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cary Brennan, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Cary Brennan
    Cary Brennan Guest

Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...

When trying to pay for the above with my credit card I am still receiving a "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" message.

I encountered the same issue a few months back and contacted my bank who told me that the payment request isn't even reaching the bank for them to decline it and the New Zealand banking system doesn't even have an error code 6152. Relayed that info back to Microsoft and they basically said "we can't help you any more" and they closed the support ticket and that was the end of that.

I gave up at the time in frustration but yesterday tried again with the same result. I have never had any issue paying by credit card when making purchases either nationally or internationally. What really annoys me is this is the same card I've been using to pay for Gamepass for the last 2 years. I would use Paypal but I'm given no other option but Credit Card on the application screen.

Anyone able to shed some light on this? Is there a promo code I can purchase that I could use to pay for this? Any help would be appreciated.

Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for... [​IMG]

:)

Cary Brennan, Sep 1, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for Developer Account

Hi Cary Brennan,

Thanks for getting back. I apologize for the late response.

I understand that you don't want to get another credit card just for this. The only resource that I can provide you is to contact our accounts and billing department for further assistance. As much as we would love to help you here in the community, we do not have the tools to check on your account and help you with your payments problem.

You can click on this link here to contact our live support. Contact - Microsoft Support

I appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for Developer Account

Hi Cary Brennan

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you're doing well.

I understand that you have a problem paying wherein you are getting an error that says "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment". I know how frustrating it is being declined on your payment. I am sorry to hear about your experience.

As you had stated that you already contacted the Microsoft support and told you that they can't help you. In all honesty, as much as we would love to help you, we do not have the ability either to access payment instruments on the accounts.

What I can recommend to you right now is to try different credit card to further isolate the problem if it's with the Microsoft side or with the bank.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. Pedro Andara Alves Win User

Hi. Has anyone managed to fix this? I've been trying to get around this but with no luck at all...

Please help
  5. Cary Brennan Win User

Hi Reynaldo,

I only have the one credit card and don't want to get another one just to try it out for this.

I note that other people with the same problem have tried multiple valid credit cards, only to experience the same problem in each case. Also, why is my credit card able to pay for Gamepass but not for this?

To get around this, is there any other way I can make payment, like purchasing a coupon or promotional code? (Paypal, which I have, does not appear as an option on my application screen).
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Can't buy xbox live

Hi Steven,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. From the screenshot that you've provided, it seems that your payment for your subscription was unable to process as the card you have associated with it has been declined. Since this is the case, you'll find
    the exact steps to get you back in the game in our support article The payment for your Xbox subscription was declined
    to help you out.

Give it a try and let us know the results!

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for... - Similar Threads - Error Code 6152

2. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  7. Error Code 0x80245006

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80245006: I am trying to download prime video and netflix and i keep getting this error code on my xbox series s 26c79346-f0a2-4d67-9080-d9ceae7afc3b
  8. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  9. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  10. Error Code 0x0000000000000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x0000000000000000: When testing multiplayer connection it says “can’t finish multiplayer tests” and tells me to back out and try again I’ve tried everything but with no success Anyone manage to fix the issue?...