Error code : 40A3-0000-3080-0507-8007-0070
Discus and support Error code : 40A3-0000-3080-0507-8007-0070 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've a problem when I try to update my Xbox 360 can somebody help me, please? 9188f39e-a955-4811-ae0e-69ce2c67fa36 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AngelRex1000, Jan 2, 2014.
Thema:
Error code : 40A3-0000-3080-0507-8007-0070
Loading...
-
Error code : 40A3-0000-3080-0507-8007-0070 - Similar Threads - Error code 40A3
-
Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.
in XboX InsidersPotential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of... -
Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done... -
Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X
in XboX InsidersError code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it... -
I need help with this error code 40A3-0000-D080-0200-8007-2746
in XBoX Games and AppsI need help with this error code 40A3-0000-D080-0200-8007-2746: Can anyone tell me what it means, because ive been seeing it when i try to update CoD Ghosts, and i thought it was my console so i bought a new one and im still getting this error code. Please... -
Error code 40A3 4099 1781 0300 0036 c800
in XBoX on ConsolesError code 40A3 4099 1781 0300 0036 c800: When'll update xbox live update appears at the very end of the Error code 40A3 4099 1781 0300 0036 c800 59ef5e9e-d33a-447d-b52b-86a24da99824 -
Assistance with the Status Error Code 40A3-0000-0080-0300-8007-045D
in XBoX on ConsolesAssistance with the Status Error Code 40A3-0000-0080-0300-8007-045D: I've so far done everything the support groups have given me, and only ended up deleting my profile (was a recommendation) and now cant even retrieve that back. This code has been going on for a... -
Error Code :40A3-0000-D080-0200-0575
in XBoX on ConsolesError Code :40A3-0000-D080-0200-0575: Every time i try to play a game it says i need to update. When i start downloading the update it gives me this code and says to check my xbox live connection. My matchmaking works everything seems... -
Can't Update & Go Live, Error Code: 40A3-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185 & ...
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't Update & Go Live, Error Code: 40A3-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185 & ...: I can't update my Xbox360S, it downloads the update but can't update it with those error codes on the topic... I've tried all solutions from the help and even tried comments from the forum such... -
i got an error code of 4099-40A3-1380-267F-C000-0185
in XBoX on Consolesi got an error code of 4099-40A3-1380-267F-C000-0185: ok so I downloaded the new update from December onto my flashdrive and it was updating then it just stopped and gave me a status code of 4099-40A3-1380-267F-C000-0185. I have no idea what the hell...