error code 124 on smartphone

Discus and support error code 124 on smartphone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I use a smartphone with android OS. I've downloaded the latest version (3/20/2019) of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I am unable to use it to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SaktinathMukherjee, May 14, 2019.

1. error code 124 on smartphone

I use a smartphone with android OS. I've downloaded the latest version (3/20/2019) of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I am unable to use it to play & getting error code 124. Sometime error code 100,101,which refers to "no internet connection". But
    I am connected to internet.

:)

SaktinathMukherjee, May 14, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and also see if anyone else is having the same issue as you.
  3. SaktinathMukherjee Win User

Dear Alucario Ultra,

Instead of routinely pasting a looooong "Standard" reply applicable to computers on Windows OS, you should have read
    the first sentence of my original query & also noted that it is listed under
    "Xbox for mobile devices" category.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

How to fix Solitaire errors 124/ 101_107
    1. Run App troubleshooter
    2. Run Windows Update troubleshooter
    3. Check that Windows Updates aren’t ‘stuck’
    4. Check if Xbox Live is down
    5. Create new user profile and try setting up from there
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    7. Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app
    8. Clear your Windows Store cache
    9. Uninstall and reinstall the game with a clean Windows Store cache
    10. Clear Disk cache
    Solution 1: Run App troubleshooter
    This fixes some issues that prevent apps from running such as screen resolution, and incorrect account or security settings.

• Right click Start
    • Select Control Panel
    • Go to the top right corner and change View by
    • Select Large icons
      [​IMG]
    • Click Troubleshooting

[​IMG]

• Click on View all option on the left panel
    • Select Windows store Apps

[​IMG]

• Follow the instructions to run the app troubleshooter
    Check whether you are able to play Solitaire again. If not, go to the next solution.

Solution 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter
    This tool automatically detects, and fixes most incorrect settings on your computer that brings the Solitaire error 124/ 101_107/, and prevent you from running any updates.

• Click Start
    • In the search field box, type Troubleshooting > hit Enter
    • Click View all in the left pane
    • Select Windows Update

[​IMG]

• Run Windows Update Troubleshooter and follow the instructions on the screen
    Solution 3: Check that Windows Updates aren’t ‘stuck’
    If you’ve checked for Windows Updates and there was no problem there, try checking if there are some updates that are stuck because some do get stuck for various reasons.

• Click Start
    • In the search box, type Windows Updates
    • Click Check for Updates

[​IMG]

• Click Check Now
    • Click View Details
    • Install any updates you may find that have not been installed including optional ones
    • Restart your computer
    Solution 4: Check if Xbox Live is down
    Sometimes the network on Xbox goes down, in which case you can check and log in then click Support to see if it says “Xbox Service is up” or “Xbox Service is limited” or “Xbox Service is down”. It is down or limited, you
    may not be able to log in to your game till it is fixed.

Solution 5: Create new user profile and try setting up from there
    You can create a new user profile then change settings to administrator privileges, and check if Solitaire error 124/ 101_107/ persists.

Here’s how you can create a new user profile:

• Click Start
    • Select Settings

[​IMG]

• Select Accounts

[​IMG]

• Click Family and other users
    • Click Add someone else to this PC

[​IMG]

• Fill in the form with the user name and password. Your new user account will be created.
    • Click on Change account type
    • Click the drop down arrow and choose Administrator to set the account to administrator level
    • Restart your computer
    • Login to the new account you just created
    If the issue goes away, then it may mean your other user profile is corrupted. You can try the following in case of a corrupted user profile:

• On your new account, use it to downgrade your usual account
    • Click Apply or Ok
    • Raise back your old account to its default admin level
    • Rinse and repeat a few times as this will help to remove any corruption
    • Leave your account on as Administrator
  5. SaktinathMukherjee Win User

Hi

Just to make sure do any other apps on your device have similar issues?
    No other games is loaded. So can't say definitely, but I can browse normally & the device is connected to Wi-Fi, when checked.
  6. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Hi SaktinathMukherjee

Just to make sure do any other apps on your device have similar issues?
Thema:

1. error code 124 on smartphone - Similar Threads - error code 124

2. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  7. Error Code 0x80245006

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80245006: I am trying to download prime video and netflix and i keep getting this error code on my xbox series s 26c79346-f0a2-4d67-9080-d9ceae7afc3b
  8. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  9. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire error code 124

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire error code 124: Also have the same problem as everyone else. It is not a firewall issue as I have had a Norton agent remotely connect to my computer to check everything. Have cleared caches, reset my account,...