Error Code 102

Discus and support Error Code 102 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Until yesterday, I was able to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection online but now I keep encountering error code 102 and in the forums, it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Galadriellus, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Galadriellus
    Galadriellus Guest

Error Code 102

Hi,

Until yesterday, I was able to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection online but now I keep encountering error code 102 and in the forums, it says there might be something wrong about the ads. I have done every troubleshoot recommendations and even disabled
    my anti-virus but there seems to be nothing that fixes the problem. I really enjoy playing daily quests and challenges, please help me figure out what is wrong.

Thanks!

:)

Galadriellus, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Error code 102

Currently unable to login. Receiving subject error code. Error code FAQ site says contact you for this error

ChuckMcCormick, Sep 7, 2018
  3. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    Error code 102

Hello guys! Sorry about the interruption. Around this time we were experiencing some services issues on many platforms. Anytime you feel the experience you are having isn't a normal one please consult our

xbox live service status page
    to get up to date information about our services. We are now also monitoring forums so if you have a question, you all are more than welcome to post to forums!

Happy gaming

XBF Aaron G, Sep 7, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Error Code 102

Hey Galadriellus!

Please go ahead and post your concern at the
    Microsoft Casual Games Community
    and a member of the support team there will take a look at your problem and provide more information

Thanks for reaching out!

XBF George L, Sep 22, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Error Code 102