Error Code 0xc00d7159

Discus and support Error Code 0xc00d7159 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; "Can't play. Your TV or monitor does not support the copy protection technology required to play this content." I call shenanigans. It played it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IkeTherm1te, Dec 28, 2016.

1. IkeTherm1te
    IkeTherm1te Guest

Error Code 0xc00d7159

"Can't play. Your TV or monitor does not support the copy protection technology required to play this content."

I call shenanigans. It played it well enough the day I bought the content, but not since then.

:)

IkeTherm1te, Dec 28, 2016
  2. Error Code 0xc00d7159

Any time I try to watch any of my movies or TV shows I've purchased on my Xbox One there's no audio and the picture isn't in focus. normally when i get no sound, i turn my tv off and back on, and the sound is back. but i try doing that and when i turn my
    tv back on i get an error message from my xbox with the number 0xc00d7159. I've tried unhooking all the cables, i've tried power cycling everything, i've tried switching HDMI cables and which HDMI port i have it plugged into, i've tried even turning the HDMI
    cable around and switching which end is plugged into the tv and which is plugged into the xbox, i've tried everything and nothing is working, i still keep getting the message. everything was working until just a couple of days ago. i really don't want to have
    to replace my xbox or my tv, as i've only just bought both of them, brand new, in just the last year. please help!!!

MarvelKnight107, Dec 28, 2016
  3. Robnmonica
    Robnmonica Guest
    Xbox movies playback error

e

I just purchase3d multiple things on the xbox movies and tv store now it comes up with error code 0xc00d7159 sayng my tv doesnt have the right copyright protection and wont let me watch any purchases? Checked on xbox live error code search and it doesnt
    even recognize this error code.

Robnmonica, Dec 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Error Code 0xc00d7159