Error code: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to use PC Windows Store

Discus and support Error code: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to use PC Windows Store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just got the Xbox Game pass on PC and every time I try to download a game it errors and gives me this code, and the code finder didn't bring anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kingtut9009, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Kingtut9009
    Kingtut9009 Guest

Just got the Xbox Game pass on PC and every time I try to download a game it errors and gives me this code, and the code finder didn't bring anything up, any suggestions on how to fix this or what it means

:)

Kingtut9009, Jun 28, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Kingtut9009,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Beta App on PC. I recommend checking out the following article for more information:
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ.

If the issue persists:

• Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you
      to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

Hope this helps.
  3. DarkEmber Win User

I cant play games due to error code 0x87E10BD0 any idea on how to fix this

Mine error looks different to that and doesn't happen when downloading.

Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0
  4. Jesse E' Win User

I cant play games due to error code 0x87E10BD0 any idea on how to fix this

5. Jesse E' Win User

Problems launching Games

6. Adam Sheetz Win User

Windows Store error code 0x87E10BD0

Hi Mr H, my name is Adam.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with the Windows Store. Kindly check this link to troubleshoot the issue:

In this article https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ce3d5404-7533-4867-a0f6-03ad1016bc24 , Pedro V Flores shows the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps:

"Method 1: Recreate the AUInstallAgent folder.

a. Press Windows key + R to open the Run Dialog.

b. Type %windir% and press Enter. You should now be in the Windows folder.

c. Look for a folder called AUInstallAgent. If it is missing in the Windows folder, then right click on an empty space and click on new folder.

d. Rename the folder as AUInstallAgent.

e. Restart the Computer and check if you are able to install apps.

If the AUInstallAgent folder is already available in the above-mentioned location, then continue with these steps.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store Cache.

Follow these steps to do so.

a. On the desktop, press Windows key + R to open the Run Dialog.

b. Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Method 3: Try to install the apps in Clean Boot.

To help troubleshoot error messages and other issues, you can start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This kind of startup is known as a "clean boot." A clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts. Here is the link for your reference to perform clean boot.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the KB article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Check if you are able to install or update the apps in Windows Store."

I hope this helps.
    Adam.
Thema:

1. Error code: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to use PC Windows Store - Similar Threads - Error code 0x87E10BD0

2. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0....
  7. Error code 0x87E10BD0 Launching starfield, not available on account. Account is the one I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87E10BD0 Launching starfield, not available on account. Account is the one I...: As title states, The gamepass account I'm using to download Starfield Is now apparently the not available for starfield. I've tried the AUinstall folder, and the store reset option. Not sure what...
  8. i have error code 0x87E10BD0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have error code 0x87E10BD0: i have error code 0x87E10BD0 and trying to play sea of thieves with my friends via the pc gamepass they are all having no problems but no matter what I do sign out reset windows it just won't work...
  9. Im getting the error code 0x87E10BD0 when I try to load sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im getting the error code 0x87E10BD0 when I try to load sea of thieves: this is the message that appears "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  10. How to fix error code 0x87E10BD0 ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error code 0x87E10BD0 ???: I have spent literally all night trying to solve this problem, I have tried everything and the problem continues!, I contacted approximately 6 people from the Support, and apparently none of them...