Error code 0x87e0012c

Discus and support Error code 0x87e0012c in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox and it wasn't working so I decided to try and network transferring it from my brothers Xbox. Instantly the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CamelWorm329, Jan 27, 2021.

1. CamelWorm329
    CamelWorm329 Guest

Error code 0x87e0012c

I'm trying to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox and it wasn't working so I decided to try and network transferring it from my brothers Xbox. Instantly the installation stopped and when I selected it, it said something went wrong and to visit xbox.com/error help and find the following code: 0x87e0012c. The only problem is that that isn't a code on the website. I also tried network transferring other games and they work fine its only Fallout 4 this doesn't work for. Any help would be greatly apreaticed.

:)

CamelWorm329, Jan 27, 2021
  2. CamelWorm329 Win User

Error code 0x87e0012c

Hey @XBF Zineb F

I have tried all of your troubleshooting methods and none of them seem to work. Is there any possibility it is the game I am trying to network transfer because other games work perfectly fine? I appreciate the help and thank you for responding.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Error code 0x87e0012c

Hello Rocco Morando,

Thank you for your prompt response.

We will try the steps below and if all still fails, we will reach out to the game developer support team for further assistance.

1. Clear your console's cache by following these steps:

• Power down your Xbox console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for at least 10 seconds.
    • Unplug the power cable
    • Wait for two minutes
    • Plug the power cable back and turn the console on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or on your controller.
    2. Check if there is an update available for the game or the console and install it if there is one.

3. Restart the game or the console and try to download it again.

4. Try to download the game from a different network or use a wired connection instead of wireless.

5. Reset the console keeping your games and apps by following these steps:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    • Select Reset console.
    • On the Reset your console? screen, select Reset and keep my games & apps.

By the way, make sure you have purchase the right version of the game that is intended for the type of console you have. For your reference, see: Cyberpunk 2077 | Xbox

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Error code 0x87e0012c

Hello Rocco Morando,

Thank you for getting back with the thread and truly apologized for some delay in my end.

If we may ask, are you able to download and install other games in your Xbox Series X console other than this game?

Getting an error while downloading and installing the game would mean that your console does not have enough storage space to install or update the game or your console or game needs an update to run properly.

Check your storage space and make sure you have enough room for the game installation or update. You can see how much space you have used and available on your console by going to Settings > System > Storage. You can also manage your storage space by deleting unwanted games or apps.

Check for console updates and make sure your console software is up to date. You can do this by going to Settings > System > Updates. If an update is available, select Update console and wait for the update to complete.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Error code 0x87e0012c

Hello there @CamelWorm329, I hope everything is going well! Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the installation issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console to check if it's installing this time.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...game-or-app-installation-problems-on-xbox-one

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. Rocco Morando Win User

Error code 0x87e0012c

Thank you for apologizing,

First of i own xbox series S, and no im able to download games (this problem only with Cyberpunk 2077).

For the Storage I have more than enough storge + my xbox has the lastest updates.

+ If you please reply a bit faster if you could because i really wanna play this game.
Thema:

Error code 0x87e0012c

1. Error code 0x87e0012c - Similar Threads - Error code 0x87e0012c

2. Error code 0x87e0012c when attempting to download Call of Duty MWII?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87e0012c when attempting to download Call of Duty MWII?: Tried everything you can ever think of, spoke to support over and over offering the same solutions, nothing ever worked, including wiping my ssd clean, NAT Type is open, all other games download...
  3. Error code 0x87e0012c

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87e0012c: I bought cyberpunk 2077 on my xbox series S like 2 months ago and still have same problem till this day, I have tried lots of ways ive contacted xbox but still, please i need help ive daying to...
  4. Error code:0x87e0012c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code:0x87e0012c: I’m trying to install Skyrim special edition on my Xbox using the game pass app but this error code keep showing i tried connecting to another wifi network And signed out of my account but...
  5. error code 0x87e0012c

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x87e0012c: Hi. Iam trying to instill the witcher 3 but keep tell me instilling stooped error code 0x87e0012c 2db3c93c-1528-4a9a-834c-b9f76024b6e1
  6. Xbox Error Code 0x87e0012c was never solved, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error Code 0x87e0012c was never solved, why?: I searched the entire internet for this error code fix and I tried a countless amount of times all the available fixes, Usually I get gifted games from friends or family and they just never work...
  7. Error Code 0x87E0012C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x87E0012C: Does anyone know what this error code is or what it means: 0x87E0012C every time i attempt to download Episode 2 of the Batman Telltale series it stops installation and will only give me this...
  8. error code 0x87e0012c

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x87e0012c: I'm playing Telltales Batman and have purchased the season pass. When I attempted to download episode 5 the error code 0x87e0012c appears and stops installation. I have tried cold reboot. Thanks...
  9. Error code 0x87e0012c

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87e0012c: Hi, Installing FH3 car pack I'll get immediatly error code posted in title. I've tired power ciclyng but no results. What should I do? Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english....
  10. Error Code 0x87e0012c

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x87e0012c: i purchased a Dark Dungeoneer pack and it shows up as a starter pack and will not install giving me the code 0x87E0012C. b8737d8b-1f70-4658-8b10-42db3fb3ad2c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft error code 0x87e0012c