Error Code 0x87e00064 None of my CD games will load up, only digital copies...

Discus and support Error Code 0x87e00064 None of my CD games will load up, only digital copies... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; None of my CD copy games will play/load, only digital copies. Received this error message before reinstalling, none will reinstall. Tried on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The don Bannon, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Error Code 0x87e00064 None of my CD games will load up, only digital copies...

None of my CD copy games will play/load, only digital copies. Received this error message before reinstalling, none will reinstall. Tried on a different xbox one, still will not load/install. This leads me to believe that I am having account issues. I'm
    hoping someone may have some knowledge on fixing this issue.

Thanks

:)

The don Bannon, Dec 6, 2017
  2. JacobDaigle
    JacobDaigle Guest
    Xbox One: Witcher 3: Error 0x87de2726 (2)

I heard its CD s fault.. but other digital games r having the same error.. soo prob MSfault sign up for txt alert and do like the rest of us are. Never buy digital copies.

JacobDaigle, Dec 6, 2017
  3. Vira Imk
    Vira Imk Guest
    Something wrong with the upload --> error : 0x87e00064

Hello,

My game is stuck at 4% and then they have an error : 0x87e00064. My cd is nice (it doesn't have any stripes). I have already try to reload my one, thanks.

Vira Imk, Dec 6, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Error Code 0x87e00064 None of my CD games will load up, only digital copies...