Error Code 0X87e0000f Age of Empires 4

Discus and support Error Code 0X87e0000f Age of Empires 4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi This game is giving me A LOT of trouble trying to download. Im pretty sure its related to access control but the game always downloads a certain... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GabeAus, Jul 29, 2023.

1. GabeAus
    GabeAus Guest

Hi

This game is giving me A LOT of trouble trying to download.

Im pretty sure its related to access control but the game always downloads a certain amount of data then pops up an error code.

i had to download game through MS Store because the Xbox App PC would not DL it.

Now the game wants to DL a 4k HDR Pack

DL got to 42% and then popped up same error code.

Ive tried everything except reinstalling Windows, which i am not going to do.

Besides if it's an access control thing, why does the game DL data and then stop for some reason?

Can someone give me some advice, maybe this game is bugged in Xbox App PC?

As mentioned ive tried most things.

(I had the game fully installed and then an update attempt broke it because of the error code. So, i uninstalled and started again, now this error code won't leave me alone)

:)

GabeAus, Jul 29, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Ricardo Lechuga posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

Clear and reset Store cache in Windows

Step 1: Close Windows Store app if it’s running.

Step 2: In the Start menu search box, type WSReset (Windows Store Reset) to see Wsreset in the search results.

Step 3: Right-click on WSReset and then click Run as administrator option.

Step 4: restart Pc and Modem/router

after this

Complete given below directions to reset and repair the Microsoft store and Xbox app in Windows

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc

Original post

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!
  3. Me The P Man Win User

Error Code 80150101

Physical Region: Netherlands

Account Region: Netherlands

Content: Age of Empires Online Premium pack

Error Code: 80150101
  4. Gamefreak9590 Win User

help finding a game

anno and age of empires 2 are the closest i've seen so far, is age of empires 3-4 basically the same as 2 or no?
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Your e3 predictions

Age of Empire 4 would be pretty sweet.
  6. KingDavidIll Win User

Forza Horizon 5 won't start Application Error exception s (0x

This is happening with Age of Empires 4 with 3080 as well.
Thema:

1. Error Code 0X87e0000f Age of Empires 4 - Similar Threads - Error Code 0X87e0000f

2. error code 0x87e0000f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x87e0000f: I recently downloaded several games on PC Gamepass, the last of which was Nier: Automata which keeps stopping at 23.2Gb (just over halfway) and throwing up that error code. I have tried to...
  3. Error code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download COD®

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download COD®: Xbox One S Every time I try to download Call of Duty the download starts (it doesn't go even 1 MB) and then stops with the error code 0x87E0000F. This ONLY happens with Call of Duty as my other...
  4. Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: I'm trying to download the game, but exactly at 56% with 15.4GB downloaded, the error happens and i can't continue the download. Tried cancelling and trying again, but the exact same thing happens...
  5. PC Gamepass Download Error Code 0x87e0000f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass Download Error Code 0x87e0000f: [img] a Hello! Whenever I try and install Halo Infinite and ONLY Halo Infinite it gives me the Network Error Code (0x87e0000f). I tried downloading other games and it works perfectly fine, its...
  6. code error 0x87e0000f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code error 0x87e0000f: Split from this thread. Having the same issue as OP, trying to install Warhammer 40k Darktide. Did all of the steps in the troubleshooting guide, hasn't resolved the problem at all. went from...
  7. code error 0x87e0000f

in XBoX on Windows
    code error 0x87e0000f: installing football manager 2023, 2 days, no progress (or very slow progress both apps up to date and same account (store / xbox app) ssd - 200gb avalaible previously, i install fifa 23 and dont...
  8. Error code 0x87e0000f downloading from Gamepass (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f downloading from Gamepass (Windows 10): I tried preloading Starfield via Gamepass through Xbox pc app, and once I reached 55% I received error code '0x87e0000f'. -I have an extra 100gb of space on my SSD where Starfield is downloading....
  9. Error code 0x87e0000f downloading from Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f downloading from Gamepass: Downloading Starfield, it got stuck at 77% with the error code detailed above. Tried restarting computer, same thing. Tried canceling download, same thing (at 77% same error code). Have 370Gb left...
  10. error code 0x87e0000f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x87e0000f: [img] how can i fix ive downloaded it first time it was stuck at 67% canceled it and then redownloaded it sill same error? 0a6e1141-cc04-49e2-b965-f8c21e2bb405