error code 0x82323993 can't upload to xbox live

Discus and support error code 0x82323993 can't upload to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi ,i want to upload a game clip ,but i always get this error code when i want to upload my clip to xbox live : Error 0x82323993 can't upload to xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ghost1032, May 17, 2017.

1. Ghost1032
    Ghost1032 Guest

hi ,i want to upload a game clip ,but i always get this error code when i want to upload my clip to xbox live :

Error 0x82323993 can't upload to xbox live , if someone can clear me out whats the problem is and what i can do to prevent it , thx forward !!!

:)

Ghost1032, May 17, 2017
  2. LUNA928
    LUNA928 Guest
    xbox clips not uploading

am i the only one getting an error code (0x82323993) when trying to upload something o xbox live

LUNA928, May 17, 2017
  3. EljaySr
    EljaySr Guest
    Recording not uploading to my Xbox Live

every time I upload a game clip it always uploads to my Xbox instead of uploading to my My Xbox Live and when I press “upload to cloud” it gives me the error code 0x82323993 PLEASE help fix so I can see my new game clips on my smart glass!

EljaySr, May 17, 2017
  4. tim doney
    tim doney Guest

please fix this error Xbox. It is annoying. I've been dealing with this error for 2 weeks now with geometry wars 2. My friends have been sharing clips of the game tho. I've tried for hours. I think i may have a defunct version of the game. Beam says it doesn't
    recognize the game. I want the version my friends have that includes sharing capabilities. I've reinstalled like 8 times. I can't even share a screenshot. It is annoying please fix. Thanks for finally making it back compat, but I am insanely annoyed with
    my experience of xbox1's horrible version of geometry wars 2. This isn't the only issue I've hade so far with the game, and I've spent hours and hours trying to fix its, then more and more hours typing complaints all over the place. At this point I have to
    vote for play station. being an Xbox owner was the worst mistake of my life.

tim doney, May 19, 2017
  5. just started happening to me. im not at upload quota either. i did resets. no fix???????

HailCaesar01481, Nov 1, 2018
  6. tim doney Win User

please fix this error Xbox. It is annoying. I've been dealing with this error for 2 weeks now with geometry wars 2. My friends have been sharing clips of the game tho. I've tried for hours. I think i may have a defunct version of the game. Beam says it doesn't
    recognize the game. I want the version my friends have that includes sharing capabilities. I've reinstalled like 8 times. I can't even share a screenshot. It is annoying please fix. Thanks for finally making it back compat, but I am insanely annoyed with
    my experience of xbox1's horrible version of geometry wars 2. This isn't the only issue I've hade so far with the game, and I've spent hours and hours trying to fix its, then more and more hours typing complaints all over the place. At this point I have to
    vote for play station. being an Xbox owner was the worst mistake of my life.
  7. HailCaesar01481 Win User

just started happening to me. im not at upload quota either. i did resets. no fix???????
  8. UltimateKing Win User

Gameclips failing to upload to Xbox Live: Error Code 0x82323993

Yea having the same issue with the same code as well. I have tried to deleting some old clips on this xbox and xbox live, and nothing I still get the error code. I am also in the preview program and currently previewing the new dashboard. Soo I have no idea
    if it's just a bug. Also I think this issue is only with they game I am trying to upload to xbox live. I am currently trying to upload battlefront 2 gameplay soo idk if its probably on there part, or in xbox.
  9. Unkown... Win User

having multiple Xbox issues on Deep Rock Galactic ever since early morning July 7th, 2022

it's going terrible Francia J. and very frustrating because now I just discovered I can't upload clips anymore; I keep getting an error code: 0x82323993. I already looked up on how to fix it and Suprise Suprise every recommended idea didn't work. I honestly think that this is just the end of the line result for old Original 2013 Xbox ones just like the Xbox 360s Red Ring of Death.im disappointed considering I have an old ps2 that still works fine.
  10. tim doney Win User

Error code 0x82323993

yup have this with geometry wars 2. It is annoying. No actually very annoying. No actually very very very annoying
Thema:

1. error code 0x82323993 can't upload to xbox live - Similar Threads - error code 0x82323993

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  4. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  5. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  6. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  7. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  8. 0x82323993 error code,can anyone tell me what this code mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x82323993 error code,can anyone tell me what this code mean?: i recently got this code when recording a clip and i received that code when it doesn't wanna record my clip,do i need to delete something to make it better?,how can i get this fixed?,i'm trying...
  9. Gameclips failing to upload to Xbox Live: Error Code 0x82323993

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameclips failing to upload to Xbox Live: Error Code 0x82323993: Hello, everyone! I have had a recent probably with my gameclips. When I record a gameclip, I get a notification that says, "gameclip upload to Xbox Live failed" with an error code of...
  10. Error code 0x82323993

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x82323993: Xbox One error code 0x82323993 appears when attempting upload to Xbox live's Game DVR. Error persists after having deleted gameclips and screenshots on both Xbox live and the Xbox itself. It...