error code 0x80a40008

Discus and support error code 0x80a40008 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having this problem as well. I'm going to get on the phone and see if I can get some money back for the 400 dollars worth of game I have on there.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WearyCub4085038, Mar 7, 2014.

  1. O Hej Friend
    O Hej Friend Guest

    error code 0x80a40008


    I'm having this problem as well. I'm going to get on the phone and see if I can get some money back for the 400 dollars worth of game I have on there. After that, I'm going to sell this piece of junk and build a PC. Next Generation? I lose all of my things
    that I payed for with my money because I had an inappropriate name. What a disappointment, I really thought this console had potential.
     
    O Hej Friend, Mar 28, 2014
    #31
  2. apparently ShutYerPus was an offensive name i want to know why xbox has band this gamertag? I dont feel it is offensive to anyone and also why did they give me flatkitten?
     
    YaWeeWalloper, Apr 12, 2014
    #32
  3. this rubbish why should i have to pay when you banned my name? its an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    YaWeeWalloper, Oct 31, 2018
    #33
  4. TechPandaa Win User

    Error codes 0x80bd0001 and 0x80a40008 when setting up a passkey

  5. BoinkyDoinker Win User

    Error 0x80a40008

    Hi! You can see how to fix your error here.
  6. Andelko Velic Win User

    error 8x80a40008

    Nothing... same error... says try again later, error 0x80a40008
  7. EVGENIY.KIM Win User

    Так кто нибудь поможет мне с решением проблемы? [So will anyone help me with the solution to the problem?]

    Error 0x80a40008
    Либо просит повторить попытку позже,проблемы со службой xbox live

    [Translation-

    Error 0x80a40008

    Either asks to try again later, problems with xbox live]
  8. Level 635 Win User

    Impossible to consult friend profil and gold abonnement

    also impossible to select background color error 0x80a40008
Thema:

error code 0x80a40008

Loading...
  1. error code 0x80a40008 - Similar Threads - error code 0x80a40008

  2. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  3. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  4. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  5. Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console: So as it says above i joined to play test Reforj, it said i would need to reboot my console (xbox series x) after which i have done. However i keep getting the following error code cv:...
  6. Error code 0x80190193 pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x80190193 pc gamepass: I’ve had this error since trying to download a game on Friday. It won’t let me install anything or update anything. I’ve tried the Microsoft repair tool, checking my network, uninstalling and...
  7. Error Code 0x80a40008

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x80a40008: Split from this thread. I am having trouble signing my Xbox live account into my new Xbox 1. I typed in my email and password for my account and selected my parent's account to approve the...
  8. Error Code 0x80a40008

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x80a40008: I am having trouble signing my Xbox live account into my new Xbox 1. I typed in my email and password for my account and selected my parent's account to approve the Terms of Agreement. A message...
  9. Keep getting error code 0x80a40008 even trying to sign in on xbox one

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting error code 0x80a40008 even trying to sign in on xbox one: As of yesterday after a whole year. Xbox wants to change my Gamertag. I was told it was inappropriate. That's understandable. It was previously TrAsHbOaTbXtCh. Now Lazycub.. Out of all the...
  10. Xbox One Error Code:0x80a40008

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Error Code:0x80a40008: It now seems the only people that get this code are the ones with the Xbox One Update Preview.I still after 2 days cannot access my account without it prompting me Try Again Later. There was a...