Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.

Discus and support Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] This is the second time I’ve had this issue. I have over 300GB of free space, I have cleared the local saves already like was suggested before... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Wanderer1, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.

Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN. [​IMG]
    This is the second time I’ve had this issue. I have over 300GB of free space, I have cleared the local saves already like was suggested before and that has worked for about two months, since then I have deleted modern warfare 2 and 3, and only played about a third of the games I had when I originally had this issue. So only a third of the amount of saves are present since the games I haven’t played haven’t even been synced yet and I’m still getting it. AND even though i only ever played forza horizon online, clearing all my local saves and resyncing kept all my leaderboard stuff, but completely wiped all 200+ hours of game progress and all my cars, including special edition ones I can’t even get again now and paid content I had too is now gone. I’m so beyond frustrated that my almost $600 device can’t even let me do the one thing it’s made to do. How does this happen? Why does this happen? And how the hell do I make it stop happening??

:)

The Wanderer1, Jan 16, 2024
  2. Stoneym91 Win User

I keep having error code 0x80830003 how can I fix it permanently

Xbox series x and about 2 months ago I have plenty of storage over 187gigs left and a expansion card and it's up to date on updates. It's error code 0x80830003 saying that the Xbox is out of memory and after a factory reset it works for like a week or 2 and now it's every e days.
  3. Jay_658 Win User

Forza horizon 3 data corrupted

Error code 0x80830003
    ...and of course, there are no support articles available for this code
  4. iTsFx Win User

How do I fix error 0x80830003

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

Error 0x80830003 is a common error code on the Xbox Series X that can occur when saving data to an external storage device. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this issue:

Restart the console: Sometimes, simply restarting the console can resolve the issue.

Remove and re-insert the external storage device: This can help refresh the connection between the console and the external hard drive.

Format the external storage device: If the external hard drive is not formatted properly, it can cause the error 0x80830003. To format the external hard drive, go to the Xbox settings, then select "System," followed by "Storage." Locate the external hard drive and select "Format Storage Device."

Update your Xbox console: Make sure your Xbox Series X is up-to-date with the latest software update.

Check for any software or firmware updates for the external storage device: Contact the manufacturer of the external storage device to see if there are any updates available.

If these steps do not resolve the error 0x80830003, you may want to consider contacting Xbox support for further assistance.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

The Error 0x80830003... Again...

Hi Dark,

Thanks for letting us know it is working. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Feel free to come back to the forums if you ever have any other questions or issues.

Brad
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

The Error 0x80830003... Again...

Hi
    IDARKI41

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help!

This could be the result of a corrupt save file, an issue I've seen before with Fallout 4. I recommend doing some console troubleshooting, to start off with go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a
    soft factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your WIFI password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your network during the
    reset.

Let us know the results!
Thema:

Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.

1. Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN. - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x80830003

2. Error code 0x80830003??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80830003??: I’m trying to play any game on our Xbox series x and every time I try this error code appears. We have 5 profile on the Xbox and no one else is having this issue. There’s plenty of storage on the...
  3. Xbox series x error code 0x80830003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x error code 0x80830003: Hey, So I've recently been getting this persistent and extremely frustrating error code 0x80830003 when trying to play skyrim I haven't played it for a little while but it worked fine just last...
  4. error code 0x80830003. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80830003. How do I fix this?: I keep trying to play Ark Survival Ascended and keep getting the error code every time I leave. I lost an hour worth of progress because of this and haven’t been able to play for the past day. I...
  5. Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything: Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: I continuously get error 0x80830003 when playing on the cloud. I have reset my console (keeping saves and games), reset my console a second time (deleting everything...
  6. How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003: I’ve turned the console off and on and it didn’t solve it I’ve also done the reset console reset and keep my games and apps and that also didn’t work I’ve cleared local saved data that also...
  7. Fallout 4 Xbox One error code: 0x80830003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Xbox One error code: 0x80830003: Hello, every time I attempt to load fallout 4 I am met with error code: 0x80830003 and I am told I do not have enough room to create new saves. I have a 1 TB Xbox series x with 67% of my storage...
  8. keep getting error code 0x80830003

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting error code 0x80830003: when i try to sync game data it’s stops at 6-7% and says “we can’t save anymore data for this game or app” i’ve had this problem before but can’t remember how i fixed it last time but i’ve already...
  9. I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...: I get this error every time it tries to sync my games and apps when I load them up. Every game does it. I have over 100 gb free. To fix it, I’ve tried power cycling my console multiple times, I’ve...
  10. I keep having error code 0x80830003 how can I fix it permanently

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep having error code 0x80830003 how can I fix it permanently: I keep having error code 0x80830003. I have power cycled and I have factory reset my Xbox multiple time and it keeps happening how and when are you guys fixing it bc I have a buddy with the same...