error code 0x80830003. How do I fix this?

Discus and support error code 0x80830003. How do I fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep trying to play Ark Survival Ascended and keep getting the error code every time I leave. I lost an hour worth of progress because of this and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ………………, Nov 24, 2023.

1. error code 0x80830003. How do I fix this?

I keep trying to play Ark Survival Ascended and keep getting the error code every time I leave. I lost an hour worth of progress because of this and haven’t been able to play for the past day. I have restarted my console and unplugged it. I uninstalled multiple games. I uninstalled and reinstalled Ark and it still doesn’t work. I don’t know what to do. Please help.

:)

………………, Nov 24, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing error code 0x80830003 when trying to play Ark Survival Ascended on your Xbox One. This error code is usually related to game installation or access issues.

Restart your Xbox One Try completely restarting your console. Turn it off, disconnect it from the power source, and wait a few minutes before turning it on again. This can help resolve temporary issues and refresh the connection.

Make sure your Xbox One is connected to the Internet stably. Check that your Internet connection is reliable and that you have enough bandwidth to download and install the game.

Clear the cache on your Xbox One Cache buildup can cause performance issues. Go to your Xbox One settings, select "System" and then "Storage." Choose the internal hard drive and select "Clear cache." Restart your console and check if the problem persists.

Check game updates Make sure Ark Survival Ascended is fully updated. Go to "My games & apps", select the game and check if there are any updates available. If there are updates, download and install them.

If none of the above solutions work, try completely uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it. Make sure to save your game save data to the cloud or an external drive before uninstalling.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. iTsFx Win User

How do I fix error 0x80830003

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

Error 0x80830003 is a common error code on the Xbox Series X that can occur when saving data to an external storage device. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this issue:

Restart the console: Sometimes, simply restarting the console can resolve the issue.

Remove and re-insert the external storage device: This can help refresh the connection between the console and the external hard drive.

Format the external storage device: If the external hard drive is not formatted properly, it can cause the error 0x80830003. To format the external hard drive, go to the Xbox settings, then select "System," followed by "Storage." Locate the external hard drive and select "Format Storage Device."

Update your Xbox console: Make sure your Xbox Series X is up-to-date with the latest software update.

Check for any software or firmware updates for the external storage device: Contact the manufacturer of the external storage device to see if there are any updates available.

If these steps do not resolve the error 0x80830003, you may want to consider contacting Xbox support for further assistance.
  4. Jay_658 Win User

Forza horizon 3 data corrupted

Error code 0x80830003
    ...and of course, there are no support articles available for this code
  5. Pr0mis3 th3 qt Win User

How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003

I deleted super old saves on Skyrim that I can’t play anymore (bc the saves are corrupted by changing my mod load order a lot haha) and it seemed to help for now but if it pops up again I’ll make another post to see if I could do anything else but it hasn’t popped up since I did that so thank you alot for helping have a good night/day
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003

Hi Pr0mis3 T! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I am very sorry that you are going through this problem but don't worry, I will do my best to help you solve it, the error may also be a problem with the saved space in the cloud. Try disconnecting from the Internet and then see if you can save. Cloud storage space allowed is based on the number of games owned. Again, the solution would be to delete old save games. Since for this reason, this error code appears due to a corrupt file in the system.

As additional information, you can watch the following video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRbvWGiKrL0

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. error code 0x80830003. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - error code 0x80830003

2. Error code 0x80830003??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80830003??: I’m trying to play any game on our Xbox series x and every time I try this error code appears. We have 5 profile on the Xbox and no one else is having this issue. There’s plenty of storage on the...
  3. Xbox series x error code 0x80830003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x error code 0x80830003: Hey, So I've recently been getting this persistent and extremely frustrating error code 0x80830003 when trying to play skyrim I haven't played it for a little while but it worked fine just last...
  4. Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.: [img] This is the second time I’ve had this issue. I have over 300GB of free space, I have cleared the local saves already like was suggested before and that has worked for about two months, since...
  5. Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything: Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: I continuously get error 0x80830003 when playing on the cloud. I have reset my console (keeping saves and games), reset my console a second time (deleting everything...
  6. How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003: I’ve turned the console off and on and it didn’t solve it I’ve also done the reset console reset and keep my games and apps and that also didn’t work I’ve cleared local saved data that also...
  7. Fallout 4 Xbox One error code: 0x80830003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Xbox One error code: 0x80830003: Hello, every time I attempt to load fallout 4 I am met with error code: 0x80830003 and I am told I do not have enough room to create new saves. I have a 1 TB Xbox series x with 67% of my storage...
  8. keep getting error code 0x80830003

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting error code 0x80830003: when i try to sync game data it’s stops at 6-7% and says “we can’t save anymore data for this game or app” i’ve had this problem before but can’t remember how i fixed it last time but i’ve already...
  9. I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...: I get this error every time it tries to sync my games and apps when I load them up. Every game does it. I have over 100 gb free. To fix it, I’ve tried power cycling my console multiple times, I’ve...
  10. I keep having error code 0x80830003 how can I fix it permanently

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep having error code 0x80830003 how can I fix it permanently: I keep having error code 0x80830003. I have power cycled and I have factory reset my Xbox multiple time and it keeps happening how and when are you guys fixing it bc I have a buddy with the same...