Error Code 0x803f900a

Discus and support Error Code 0x803f900a in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently purchased DAI goty edition on the Microsoft store. But I cannot play it offline, saying I need to renew my subscription. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TwiiSteD JoKeR7, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Error Code 0x803f900a

Hi, I have recently purchased DAI goty edition on the Microsoft store. But I cannot play it offline, saying I need to renew my subscription. I have checked my order history and used the corresponding profile, my Xbox is up to date and my subscription is still in effect. The xbox it was purchased on is my home Xbox & I've power cycled, hard reset & soft factory resetted my console to no avail. It works on other games such as Mass effect legendary edition but not dragon age despite owning both. Any ideas?

:)

TwiiSteD JoKeR7, Dec 27, 2021
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

código 0x803f900a entre ou renove a assinatura[code 0x803f900a enter or renew your subscription]

Hello simonmacedo,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code: 0x803F900A. To troubleshoot this, please follow the steps on this article:

Error 0x803F900A Solution

I hope this helps.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Just got Xbox game pass, now getting 0x803f900a

4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

game pass offline play

5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Game pass issues

6. denis97g Win User

Error 0x803f900a i can't play

Thema:

Error Code 0x803f900a

1. Error Code 0x803f900a - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x803f900a

2. Why am I experiencing error code 0x803f900A when my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I experiencing error code 0x803f900A when my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate is...: I’ve tried deleting my account from the console, restarting, as well as a series of other setting options that couldn’t fix my issue. I’m unable to play the games I love even though everything...
  3. Error code 0x803f900a

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x803f900a: I am constantly getting this error though the device is my home xbox whenever i want to play a gamepass or ea play game offline. I already redownloaded my profile. I already reset my console. I...
  4. Impossible to launch FFIX on Xbox One - error code 0X803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to launch FFIX on Xbox One - error code 0X803f900a: Hi all, From the past few days, I can no longer open FFIX on my Xbox one. The error code listed above states that I either need to connect with the profile that purchased the game (it's the...
  5. Error Code 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x803f900a: Hey everyone, Xbox gamer here. I get the above error (Sign in or renew the subscription) when i try to launch the Sims 4 offline. I had purchased the sims BEFORE i got game pass. Yes my xbox...
  6. Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a for games I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a for games I already own: Hello, I have 2 games I purchased on disc from Amazon; I installed them on my Xbox and used to be able to switch back and forth between them no problem. Then I got a free one-month trial of Game...
  7. Error code 0x803f900a

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x803f900a: Hi all, I'm currently getting this error code (asking me to check my xbox live and gamepass subscriptions for currency) when trying to play Gears 5. My gamepass is set for recurring billing. The...
  8. Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.: Hi, for the last eleven hours I have been trying to launch Forza Horizon 4 from my Xbox One and continually get the error message 0x803f900a asking me to check my Xbox Live and Game pass subs for...
  9. Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription: I recently bought the Ultimate Game Pass that includes both the Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. Now I have an error code that says that I need to make sure that my subscription service is up to date...
  10. Xbox One Gold Error code 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Gold Error code 0x803f900a: We had been using our xbox one with the free Live membership which came with the device. We downloaded several games with it. When it expired, we purchased a Gold subscription. Since then, we have...