Error code 0x803f900a

Discus and support Error code 0x803f900a in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm currently getting this error code (asking me to check my xbox live and gamepass subscriptions for currency) when trying to play Gears 5.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NoLmtSoldier, May 23, 2020.

1. NoLmtSoldier
    NoLmtSoldier Guest

Error code 0x803f900a

Hi all,

I'm currently getting this error code (asking me to check my xbox live and gamepass subscriptions for currency) when trying to play Gears 5.

My gamepass is set for recurring billing. The next cycle starts today and it has already charged my paypal.

I have tried all the troubleshooting methods (hard reset, removing/re-adding profile, checking and confirming currency of subscription) included in the limited posts on this subject, except for uninstalling and reinstalling the game. It will be my last
    resort as I'd rather not spend the hours doing this if it won't actually fix the problem.

This is the only xbox one game I have, so I can't test if other xbox one games will launch.

*If this error code is related to the current ongoing Xbox Live issues as of 05/22/2020, then please let me know how to proceed and this post can be locked*

Thank you.

:)

NoLmtSoldier, May 23, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Error code 0x803f900a