Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced...

Discus and support Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a new pc and tried playing forza and that didn't work so i was wondering how to fix this 700b99a3-3ec3-444c-a257-9117e5ebe817 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Third De Guzman, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced...

I just got a new pc and tried playing forza and that didn't work so i was wondering how to fix this

:)

Jason Third De Guzman, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced and i tried reinstalling forza 3 times.

Hello Jason Third De Guzman,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are having issue playing the game Forza in your new Windows PC due to an error message. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. How did you acquire the game? Is it through a disc game or Xbox game pass subscription?

2. Are you able to play other games in your device?

Getting an error code that you have described above would mean that we’re having trouble checking usage rights, or that the game is no longer in the Game Pass catalog.

By the way, as per the game developer support team, Forza Horizon 3 and its associated DLC was delisted on September 27, 2020. Players who own Forza Horizon 3 can find owned content in their library to download and play the game and its associated content. Unfortunately, we no longer actively support Legacy Forza titles. Limited support is still available for matchmaking and leaderboard services; however, access to this functionality is not always guaranteed. You can find the link here: Forza Horizon 3 Unavailable for Purchase – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

For the meantime, you can check on the troubleshooting steps provided in the link below.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced and i tried reinstalling forza 3 times.

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. PlushRelic Win User

Hi, Jason Third De Guzman Hope your Doing well :)

Please try the following troubleshooting steps and see if these:
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the games too.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.
    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.

If these don't resolve you issue, please don't Hesitate to reply below
  5. williamNylander roja Win User

No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

I get it via game pass, reset the pc dont work the error code is 0x803f8001
  6. Internet Expert Win User

my system wont play this game no more

Thema:

Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced...

1. Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced... - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x803F8001

2. Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.: For example, when opening MS Flight Simulator it tells me it currently isn't available in my account and to make sure I am signed into the store and to try again. I know for a fact I am signed...
  3. Error Code 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x803F8001: Trying to access Monster Train as I always do and i get the following error: Monster Train is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  4. error code 0x803F8001 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x803F8001 problem: two games I previously downloaded, city skyline 2 and warhammer darktide, became unavailable after I renewed my subscription of PGP, the error code is usually 0x803F8001 or sometimes "file system...
  5. ERROR CODE: 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR CODE: 0x803F8001: Here is the message it shows: Jurassic World Evolution 2: Dominion Biosyn Expansion PC is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the store and try again. Here’s...
  6. Error code 0x803F8001 for a couple of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803F8001 for a couple of games: I have games on disk it happened after doing an account reset for a game . It popped on most games ️ but 2 which is strange even thou I have pysical copies of the disks ....
  7. My EA FC 24 has installed on my Xbox but is giving error code 0x803f8001 and won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My EA FC 24 has installed on my Xbox but is giving error code 0x803f8001 and won’t launch: My EA FC 24 is installed and in my library but won’t launch it’s asking if I own the app. How can I fix this I have tried as 2 days now to no avail 48bf0f0b-344d-4e27-b8a5-94c6b9f72e4d
  8. error code 0x803F8001 still around

in XBoX Accessibility
    error code 0x803F8001 still around: using the xbox app on pc. i pay for gamepass ultimate. been paying for years and have had no previous issues playing gamepass when games like halo infinite and high on life came out. now starfield...
  9. I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it: So I was trying to play Mortal Kombat 11 but I keep getting this message "Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  10. Error code 0x803F8001 when launching games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803F8001 when launching games.: I've been getting the error 0x803F8001 whenever I try launch Fallout 4 and New Vegas. Its only these 2 games that I've experienced this. Also I'm using the Xbox app on PC...