error code 0x803F8001 still around

Discus and support error code 0x803F8001 still around in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; using the xbox app on pc. i pay for gamepass ultimate. been paying for years and have had no previous issues playing gamepass when games like halo... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kinlopunim, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Kinlopunim
    Kinlopunim Guest

using the xbox app on pc. i pay for gamepass ultimate. been paying for years and have had no previous issues playing gamepass when games like halo infinite and high on life came out. now starfield is out and i downloaded the game pass version and PAID FOR THE $30 UPGRADE! now i get error code 0x803F8001, which is described as the microsoft account doesnt recognize the account i have gamepass on.

the kicker: its just me, one account, not shared, not family, only one account. how does it not register that the account im logged in as has gamepass? so i figured i would try another game, and downloaded one at random (quake 2). same error. i've ran all the powershell fixits, safe mode fixits, every damn thing. so the last thing i want to hear back is a response linking me to another damn thread that was put out in 2018 because those fix its dont work.

im done with your garbage app. gamepass ultimate is cancelled, all gamepass games deleted. either respond with a direct fix that will for sure fix error code 0x803F8001 or give me a link where i can get a refund for all the money i spent on your garbage platform.

:)

Kinlopunim, Sep 3, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Kinlopunim,

Thank you for sharing this concern with the community. I understand your frustration with regards to your experience. Please be guided by the fact that our support boundaries are limited to what we can do or recommend on our end. For this reason, I kindly request that you contact the live support team, who are better equipped to handle your case, which involves account and personal information that cannot be posted here in the community. You can reach them by following the steps below. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. GRAND NOBLE Win User

0x803F8001

4. Eletricdrum Win User

Can't play any game on xbox app and can't install any on microsoft store

Ok..

The error code stills the same "0x803F8001"?
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

Error 0x803f8001

6. Default_570 Win User

Forza horizon 4 error code 0x803f8001

Thema:

1. error code 0x803F8001 still around - Similar Threads - error code 0x803F8001

2. Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.: For example, when opening MS Flight Simulator it tells me it currently isn't available in my account and to make sure I am signed into the store and to try again. I know for a fact I am signed...
  3. Error Code 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x803F8001: Trying to access Monster Train as I always do and i get the following error: Monster Train is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  4. error code 0x803F8001 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x803F8001 problem: two games I previously downloaded, city skyline 2 and warhammer darktide, became unavailable after I renewed my subscription of PGP, the error code is usually 0x803F8001 or sometimes "file system...
  5. ERROR CODE: 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR CODE: 0x803F8001: Here is the message it shows: Jurassic World Evolution 2: Dominion Biosyn Expansion PC is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the store and try again. Here’s...
  6. Error code 0x803F8001 for a couple of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803F8001 for a couple of games: I have games on disk it happened after doing an account reset for a game . It popped on most games ️ but 2 which is strange even thou I have pysical copies of the disks ....
  7. My EA FC 24 has installed on my Xbox but is giving error code 0x803f8001 and won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My EA FC 24 has installed on my Xbox but is giving error code 0x803f8001 and won’t launch: My EA FC 24 is installed and in my library but won’t launch it’s asking if I own the app. How can I fix this I have tried as 2 days now to no avail 48bf0f0b-344d-4e27-b8a5-94c6b9f72e4d
  8. I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it: So I was trying to play Mortal Kombat 11 but I keep getting this message "Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  9. Error code 0x803F8001 when launching games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803F8001 when launching games.: I've been getting the error 0x803F8001 whenever I try launch Fallout 4 and New Vegas. Its only these 2 games that I've experienced this. Also I'm using the Xbox app on PC...
  10. How do I fix error code 0x80070005 and error code 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix error code 0x80070005 and error code 0x803F8001: I recently purchased Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Deluxe Edition and after waiting an hour for it to download I saw that the digital soundtrack and digital art book had an error during the "acquiring...