Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...

Discus and support Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I attempted to download ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition from the Xbox app via Game Pass. However, I encountered a problem where the download would stop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NatsuHar, Jun 9, 2023.

1. NatsuHar
    NatsuHar Guest

Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...

I attempted to download ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition from the Xbox app via Game Pass. However, I encountered a problem where the download would stop at various points. The first time it stopped at 40GB, the second time at 60GB, and now at 93GB. An error code, specifically 0x8024001E, would appear. To resolve the issue, I tried pausing the download and resuming it. However, upon resuming, it began downloading ARK: Scorched Earth, but it remained at 0% with a speed of 0kb/s. Meanwhile, the base game is now below it in the queue.

Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App... [​IMG]

:)

NatsuHar, Jun 9, 2023
  2. NatsuHar Win User

Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App - How to Fix?

Hello, I followed all the steps as advised, but the Xbox app is still stuck at 93GB while the Microsoft Store has progressed to 137GB in downloading the base game.

[​IMG]
  3. CarTzy Win User

Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App - How to Fix?

Hello NatsuHar,

We are glad to know that everything is working now.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello NatsuHar,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble downloading ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App. This is a known issue that affects some users who encounter error code 0x8024001e and download stalling. There are some possible solutions that you can try to fix this problem.

One solution is to reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows device. This app is responsible for managing the installation and updates of Xbox games on your PC. To reinstall the Gaming Services app, follow these steps:

Restart your deviceAs basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

Make sure Windows is up to date
    1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    2. On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    3. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.
    4. Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    5. Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    For more info, go to:

Windows Update

Update your Windows and device driversFor the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

Make sure both the Xbox and Gaming Services apps are up to date
    1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    2. Select Library.
    3. Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Make sure you’re signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same accountWhen you open the Xbox app on your device, be sure you sign in to the app using your own Xbox account. You may also need to be signed in to the Store (xbox.com) in order to play a purchased game.

To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

For help with signing in, go to:

Sign in to Xbox

Having trouble installing EA Play games from the Xbox app for Windows?Try closing both the Xbox app and the EA app, and then relaunch the Xbox app.

Remove and reinstall Gaming ServicesReinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    Source: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. NatsuHar Win User

Hello, the installation of the base game was completed via the Microsoft Store. Following that, the Xbox app downloaded the remaining DLCs, and now I can play the game. Thank you for your assistance!
    [​IMG]
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello NatsuHar,

Have you tried reaching out with your ISP to check if your connection has been capped? They may also provide you with some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
Thema:

1. Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App... - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x8024001E

2. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  7. Error Code 0x80245006

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80245006: I am trying to download prime video and netflix and i keep getting this error code on my xbox series s 26c79346-f0a2-4d67-9080-d9ceae7afc3b
  8. What should i do with Error Code 0x8024001e ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should i do with Error Code 0x8024001e ?: Hello. I have a technical issue which i dont know what to do with.. I found something on net, but it dosent work.. Can you help me please? THX 7c689e2c-c8dc-4a0f-9ca0-1fb8147630a0
  9. Xbox Game Pass (PC) Error Code 0x8024001e on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass (PC) Error Code 0x8024001e on Windows 11: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and began downloading games with my XGP subscription, but I continuously encounter error 0x8024001e when I download Sea of Thieves. The moment I open up...
  10. Cannot update Games on Xbox (Beta) App without it giving me error code 0x8024001e

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot update Games on Xbox (Beta) App without it giving me error code 0x8024001e: I've been fighting with this error code for a few weeks now and honestly the fact that it hasn't been fixed yet or at the very least added to the Xbox Status site is pretty annoying. I contacted...