error code 0x80073cfe

Discus and support error code 0x80073cfe in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i try to play a game or go to the xbox store on my xbox one, it always sends me to the home page and will not let me play a game or go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxThompson24, Mar 25, 2018.

1. XxThompson24
    XxThompson24 Guest

error code 0x80073cfe

Every time i try to play a game or go to the xbox store on my xbox one, it always sends me to the home page and will not let me play a game or go to store for any reason. i have been trying for past week and see if there is anything i can do but i have not
    seen anybody's answers if there is one. please help, thanks

:)

XxThompson24, Mar 25, 2018
  2. HALOOOM
    HALOOOM Guest
    I can't play any game.

I can't play any videogame. The Error code is: 0x80073cfe

HALOOOM, Mar 25, 2018
  3. Senpai Shiri
    Senpai Shiri Guest
    Error code 0x80073cfe

So I was trying to play overwatch over on my Xbox one then all of sudden when I click on the game I immediately get backed out of it with the error code0x80073cfe. I can't even click on my network settings without it backing me out, I really would like someone
    to help me with this ASAP.

Senpai Shiri, Mar 25, 2018
  4. error code 0x80073cfe

Check your network connection to make sure you are connected then factory restore but keep your game and apps

Go to network settings > advance settings > alt mac address > clear then restart to make sure you are connected

Check your Xbox for updates in my games and apps > updates and under settings > system > updates

If none of these steps work go to settings > system > console info > reset console

MandatedFiend75, Jun 28, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

error code 0x80073cfe