Error Code 0x80073cf4

Discus and support Error Code 0x80073cf4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting error code 0x80073cf4, aka not enough storage space, while trying to download Ark: Survival Evolved despite having 1.4TB of space free... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aryette, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Aryette
    Aryette Guest

Error Code 0x80073cf4

I keep getting error code 0x80073cf4, aka not enough storage space, while trying to download Ark: Survival Evolved despite having 1.4TB of space free on one of my drives. I made sure that all new apps would be downloaded onto said drive, since I just installed it, but it didn't change anything. Anyone know what to do in this situation?

:)

Aryette, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Error Code 0x80073cf4

Thanks for letting me know. In this case, would you please follow the steps below? Please perform these steps with the Microsoft store and the Xbox app closed and make sure there are no games being downloaded or installed on both apps - if there is any download or installation in progress, please wait until it is done.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox App > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Gaming Services > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

- Press Windows + R. Type TEMP and press enter. Delete all the files inside this folder. Repeat this step by typing %TEMP% and Prefetch. Delete everything on both folders too.

- Press Windows + R. Type WSRESET and press enter.

- Restart your computer. Run Powershell as administrator and run the following command:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

(this command can show you some errors, this is normal, just wait until it finishes)

- Restart your computer one more time. Open the Microsoft store and sign in with your Microsoft account. Open the Xbox App and sign in with the same account as the Microsoft store.

- Check your computer region/country and language and please make sure it is the same as your Microsoft account (https://account.microsoft.com/profile). Also check your time zone and date/time is correct.

- Go to Start > Type Services > Open it. Find all Xbox Services (Xbox Accessory Management Service, Live Auth Manager, Live Game Save, Live Networking Service, Gaming Services). Right Click > Properties> Set the startup type to Automatic. Also Start them.

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  3. Aryette Win User

Error Code 0x80073cf4

Yes, I did, and other games have been downloading to the new drive. It seems to just be Ark.
  4. Aryette Win User

Error Code 0x80073cf4

Hey Lucas! This issue is actually happening on a laptop. Sorry for the confusion!
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Error Code 0x80073cf4

Sorry about this, I thought it was on the console. May I know if you also set on Windows settings the option to save games and apps on this drive? If you haven't, please go to Start (Windows Start) -> Settings -> System -> Storage -> Change where new content is saved (under 'More Storage Settings'). Change the setting "New Apps will install to:" to the drive you want to use.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Error Code 0x80073cf4

Hello, Aryette. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Please try to reset your console to factory defaults - rest assured this will not delete your games and apps:

Press the Xbox button > Settings > System > Console info > Reset this xbox > Reset and keep my games and apps. The "Reset and keep my games and apps" option will not make you lose your games, but you will need to sign in to your account again.

Please let me know how it goes.
Thema:

Error Code 0x80073cf4

1. Error Code 0x80073cf4 - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x80073cf4

2. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  7. Error Code 0x80245006

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80245006: I am trying to download prime video and netflix and i keep getting this error code on my xbox series s 26c79346-f0a2-4d67-9080-d9ceae7afc3b
  8. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  9. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  10. Game Pass says my storage is full, but i have 175Gb of free space (Error Code 0x80073cf4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass says my storage is full, but i have 175Gb of free space (Error Code 0x80073cf4): The title says it all really. I'm trying to install Sea of Thieves, which is only 42Gb, and the drive i'm trying to install to has 175Gb of free space. The download is currently stuck at 16%,...