Error code 0x80070490 xbox one x stays on green xbox screen at startup

Discus and support Error code 0x80070490 xbox one x stays on green xbox screen at startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm getting error code to eventually pop up 0x80070490 this is after xbox one x gets stuck on green xbox loading screen when first powering on. Have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LandwardArrow6, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Error code 0x80070490 xbox one x stays on green xbox screen at startup

I'm getting error code to eventually pop up 0x80070490 this is after xbox one x gets stuck on green xbox loading screen when first powering on. Have hard reset 100 times unplugged power cable [Mod Removed - Profanity] is the deal? When I
    pay $500 for gaming console expect it to work

:)

LandwardArrow6, Dec 18, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello LandwardArrow6,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One X is getting stuck on the green screen on start up. We know that it can be frustrating when issues arise with the Xbox One, but we will be here to assist you with this issue
    and provide a solution. This issue is caused by a system update failure. Is your console enrolled in the

Xbox Insider Program
    ? We have a support article which provides solutions for a

console being stuck on the green screen
    . Go ahead and try some of the solutions in the article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

0x8007490 error when launching EA Access from Games and Apps menu -> Full Library

5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox error codes

6. xStarscream73x Win User

Black Screen of Death

Hey Horse Feather!

The
    System Update Troubleshooter
    has steps that can help - from the first page, select "I need to troubleshoot a system update error", then select which Xbox One model you're using (original, S, or X), and then select the "I am experiencing a startup issue"
    option.

Give that a shot, and let us know if you see any improvement!
    The scenarios described are stuck on green Xbox startup animation, or no green startup animation where my issue is green startup animation transitioning to black screen.
Thema:

1. Error code 0x80070490 xbox one x stays on green xbox screen at startup - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80070490

2. How can I update when I am receiving two error codes, 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I update when I am receiving two error codes, 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490?: I have been trying to update the app, but I keep receiving two error codes 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490. I have tried everything I could, but nothing has worked. I am unable to use my game pass...
  3. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  4. Starfield wont start, everytime I press Start there is an error code 0x80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield wont start, everytime I press Start there is an error code 0x80070490: Yesterday it worked normal i played like 3 hours. Today I startet and it didn´t work anymore. First it wrote something like I should download the app installer and I tryed that but it didn´t work...
  5. Error codes - 0x803FB107 and 0x80070490 when attempting to download Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error codes - 0x803FB107 and 0x80070490 when attempting to download Starfield.: Attempting to download Starfield Premium Edition. Through the Microsoft Store I get error code - 0x803FB107. When I go into my library in the Microsoft Store it states for all downloads...
  6. 0x80070490 error code downloading a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80070490 error code downloading a game: I keep getting this code when trying to download a game through the xbox app on pc. I have repaired it, restarted it, logged out, restarted my computer, uninstalled the app and redownloaded it...
  7. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  8. When try to download a game, it always shows error code 0x80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When try to download a game, it always shows error code 0x80070490: I have subscribe xbox game pass for xbox PC games. However, when I try to download any games on xbox windows app, it always shows error code 0x80070490. I checked that my windows system and the...
  9. GamePass Games Will Not Install Error Code: 0x80070490

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass Games Will Not Install Error Code: 0x80070490: As per title. Have tried lots of online suggestions from full power recycle, sfcscannow, dism, reinstall app, install on different drive, clear cache, delete xbox app data folders, clear store...
  10. Error code 0x80070490 when installing a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070490 when installing a game?: Above. It happened when installing Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise of the Dragons on disc on my Xbox One S at my Parents, I've already installed and ran the game on my Xbox Series X at the Flat, and...