error code 0x80070199 when trying to install starfield and a plague tale reqiuem?!

Discus and support error code 0x80070199 when trying to install starfield and a plague tale reqiuem?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive been atempting to install the two games listed in the title but i get an error each time? for starfield it's at 100% download and for a plague tale... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leo hambly, Sep 2, 2023.

1. leo hambly
    leo hambly Guest

error code 0x80070199 when trying to install starfield and a plague tale reqiuem?!

ive been atempting to install the two games listed in the title but i get an error each time? for starfield it's at 100% download and for a plague tale it's at 45%.

ive attempted to reinstall and repair the app and xbox gaming services via settings and powershell as descirbed in a guide for this issuse (

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...updating/72de7342-ef39-44ca-ab0a-65efea5ce820

) but it hasn't worked.

this issuse has been ongoing for a few weeks now and it hasn't effected some games such as sea of theives, minecraft and quake 2. i have no idea what the issuse could be becasue ms doesn't explain what the error codes mean?

:)

leo hambly, Sep 2, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. Patryk Kierepka Win User

Yes resolved, by uninstalling Game pass. I have this code in 2020, I have it in 2022, I have it with Atomic Heart and now I was so stupid to pay for Game pass as I wanted to check Sttarfield, I was playing 18 hours and voil , 2.7GB update - error - 0x80070199. What is a solution from one of the biggest corporations – "assume that your issue has already been resolved". Last time Im paying for gamepass, this is the worst software I have ever used.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello leo hambly,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

Here is what you can do if you are having issues installing the game on the Xbox App.

• We recently launched a Beta product called the Gaming Services Repair Tool for PC. This tool automatically runs checks and installs needed updates to the Gaming Services for your PC, which can resolve many game installation and update issues. Note that as this tool is currently in Beta, it will open a command prompt that only displays English at this time.
    • To view our support article on this beta product, go here.
    • To download the Gaming Services Repair Tool for PC, go here.
    • If you continue to experience issues after using the repair tool, it’s possible that there’s another issue that needs to be resolved first. Try the solutions provided in the Xbox App for Windows troubleshooter.

This troubleshooting was discussed on: Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. JamiemMackay Win User

Error code: 0x80073cf3 trying to download Fallout 76

This error just appears when you tried to install Fallout 76?
    I have been able to install Forza Horizon and Football Manager 2021 successfully, but I'm getting that error code when trying to install 'What remains of Edith Finch', and 'A Plague Tale: Innocence' as well as Fallout 76.

With all 3 its happening at 0% downloaded

Jamie
  6. JamiemMackay Win User

Error code: 0x80073cf3 trying to download Fallout 76

This error just appears when you tried to install Fallout 76?
    I have been able to install Forza Horizon and Football Manager 2021 successfully, but I'm getting that error code when trying to install 'What remains of Edith Finch', and 'A Plague Tale: Innocence' as well as Fallout 76.

With all 3 its happening at 0% downloaded

Jamie

I've tried installing the Outer Worlds to test, and I get the same error with it. I've not played that game before unlike the others I mentioned.
Thema:

1. error code 0x80070199 when trying to install starfield and a plague tale reqiuem?! - Similar Threads - error code 0x80070199

2. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  7. Error code 0x80070199 - cannot install or update any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070199 - cannot install or update any games: Error code 0x80070199 - cannot install or update any games. Ive run a repair on both the gaming services and xbox app. Could I have someone help me resolve this please? Thanks...
  8. How to solve error code 0x80070199 when installing any game from Xbox app or Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve error code 0x80070199 when installing any game from Xbox app or Microsoft store: I recently fully reset my pc, and now any time I try to download games from the Microsoft Store or Xbox app I get error code 0x80070199. I have called customer support multiple times and that just...
  9. i cant install or anything and my error code is always 0x80070199

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant install or anything and my error code is always 0x80070199: i went through the process but the xbox app just wont install update or work ive uninstalled both the game service and the app, ive uninstalled the apps and nothing ive done everything that the...
  10. getting error code 0x80070199 on a game updating that i thought i uninstalled but it's in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    getting error code 0x80070199 on a game updating that i thought i uninstalled but it's in...: the game in question is everspace 2, that and a couple other games disappeared from my library on game pass pc a while ago so i thought i uninstalled them but today everspace 2 showed up as seen...