Error code: 0x80070002 when trying to download games in Xbox PC App

Discus and support Error code: 0x80070002 when trying to download games in Xbox PC App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] Windows 11 Home build 22H2 If there is a command to compile data of my PC to help diagnose this issue please let me know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tenyo_94, Jun 25, 2023.

1. Tenyo_94
    Tenyo_94 Guest

Error code: 0x80070002 when trying to download games in Xbox PC App

Error code: 0x80070002 when trying to download games in Xbox PC App [​IMG]

Windows 11 Home build 22H2

If there is a command to compile data of my PC to help diagnose this issue please let me know here.

If there is any other information I need to provie please let me know.

I'm currenlty on a PC that is a new build, and just built this a couple of months ago and have been having issues with the xbox app ever since. I've been trying for months and have tried so many of the fixes online to try and resolve this. I'm unable to download any games on the xbox pc app and am at a loss at this point. I've tried turning on xbox services, wsreset, uninstalling/reinstalling, running commands for pc health(running commands to repair windows), disabled ipv6(which helped for a day or so), etc.

I've also tried deleting the registries for both xbox gaming services, but when I boot back up and try to download again I am just unable to initiate a downlod in the microsoft store, so I just used a restore point.

Edit:

Just tested a few more times and it looks like there are only certain games that will not download and others have no issue initiating and downloading. Games that aren't able to download all have the same error code in the title when they fail.

Games that won't initiate a download:

• Grounded
    • Monster Hunter Rise
    • High On Life
    • Dishonered
    Games that can download with no problem:

• Amnesia: The Bunker
    • State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition
    • No Man's Sky
    • Sea of Thieves

:)

Tenyo_94, Jun 25, 2023