Error code 0x80048103 for login

Discus and support Error code 0x80048103 for login in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A little over a week ago I attempted to login to my Xbox account since I need my account to play solitare or download something else from the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anne Marthe 123, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Error code 0x80048103 for login

A little over a week ago I attempted to login to my Xbox account since I need my account to play solitare or download something else from the Microsoft store on PC, but I recieved the error code 0x80048103. I figured I would leave it be for
    a while and hope it would resolve on it's own, but over a week later I am still unable to login. I have tried to search for this particular error code, but it tells me that it does not exist. I have run out of options so I was wandering what I should do.

:)

Anne Marthe 123, Aug 27, 2018
  2. SydneyJojone
    SydneyJojone Guest
    Xbox account error code# 0x80048103

These past two days I've had issues accessing pretty much anything on my phone. I can't purchase things through my wallet, I cannot find connect to my Nokia acct., my character image from the Xbox "games" app is missing and everytime I attempt to select
    anything it says, "There's a problem with your account. Sign in at Xbox.com to fix it. (0x80048103)

The only place I can find this code at is on Microsoft's website and the article has been deleted, but contained some information about phone updates; however, my phone is updated to 8.1

I am also prevented from installing and updating apps. I went out and bought an SD card assuming it would work but it continues to say I have an issue with storage--even after deleting some items and moving others to my computer.

SydneyJojone, Aug 27, 2018
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Plex Now Free Xbox One & PS4

Is it a link code ?
    Just go to the address it tells you, login with your Plex login and enter code and then it will link the 2.

King Tones, Aug 27, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Method 1

I suggest you to run Windows Store App troubleshooter. Follow the steps given below to run the Windows Store App.

a) Click the Start button and type in troubleshoot in the Search Box.

b) Select Troubleshooting.

c) Scroll down to the bottom of the list.

d) Select Windows Store Apps.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to try second method.

Method 2

Reset the Windows store. Here is the steps:

a: Press Windows key +R

b: Type wsreset.exe and hit OK. The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the store cache has been reset. Try the app after that.

ChiefJoboo, Aug 30, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 80048103

2. 0x80048103 error microsoft store