Error code: 0x0000042B

Discus and support Error code: 0x0000042B in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Every time I attempt to sign in on the xbox game bar app this error code shows up and I am unable to sign in. 7218a37d-3bd5-4b8f-aebf-08c2bdf830bd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RYAN Ogawa, Jul 17, 2022.

1. RYAN Ogawa
    RYAN Ogawa Guest

Hello. Every time I attempt to sign in on the xbox game bar app this error code shows up and I am unable to sign in.

:)

RYAN Ogawa, Jul 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Error Code 0x0000042B

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this PIERREGUIRGUIS1

Sorry to hear that, please answer the following questions to assist you properly :
    Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    Are you able to sign in without issue in the Xbox app and Microsoft Store?
    Is your windows system and everything up to date?
    And, tell me briefly what did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Error Code 0x0000042B

Hi TheBrokenPotato! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please uninstall the launcher, the log out the Xbox app and the Microsoft store app, then restart the Pc and log back in the Xbox app and Microsoft store app, install the Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft store app and try to log in again with the Microsoft account option
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Ryan

Please answer the following questions to see how we can proceed

Is this happening on PC, right?

If yes, are you on Windows 11 or 10?

Please tell me briefly which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this?

In that way I can advise you different things.

------------

In the meantime. please try this:

Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service

Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC, once restarted double check if your windows and apps are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and give it a new try.

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  5. PierreGuirguis1 Win User

Error Code 0x0000042B

My windows is updated to the latest and im on windows 11. I am signed in, in windows store but not xbox. I tried deleting the app and installing again

I tried restarting my computer
  6. Donovan Pereira Win User

error 0x0000042B

Hi there.

It sounds like you are going to have to factory reset the console. Don't worry, you can still keep all your games and apps while doing this though.

To do this, press the Xbox button on your console to open the guide and go to settings. Then select Systems>Console Info>Reset Console. When it prompts you, pick "Reset and Keep My Games and Apps". This will reset it to
    factory settings and will be like setting it up from out of the box. However, all your games and apps will still be on the system meaning you don't have to download them again.

Hopefully that works for you
    i have the same problem and it's not yet solved... Not restoring the computer, not withdrawing the account and re-starting... It's a problem that the app is still in beta and Microsoft as much as Xbox developers must repair...

0x0000042B REPORTED THE SAME CODE IN THE SAME PROBLEM IN MY COMPUTER WITH APP XBOX BETA
Thema:

1. Error code: 0x0000042B - Similar Threads - Error code 0x0000042B

2. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  7. Error Code 0x80245006

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80245006: I am trying to download prime video and netflix and i keep getting this error code on my xbox series s 26c79346-f0a2-4d67-9080-d9ceae7afc3b
  8. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  9. Error Code 0x0000042B

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error Code 0x0000042B: I keep getting this error code when I try to sign in to Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Game Pass on PC. I have been having this issue for months. 591abc07-238c-492c-b882-2ac3b8c5c683
  10. Error Code 0x0000042B

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x0000042B: Howdy. I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft on my Windows 11 PC. I'm trying to login to the installer right now, but whenever I click on "Microsoft Login" it stalls out on me after a few minutes of...