Error al inicar sesión en la app de xbox [Failed to Inica Xbox app session ]

Discus and support Error al inicar sesión en la app de xbox [Failed to Inica Xbox app session ] in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; he tendio problemas con la app para android desde hace dias, no me deja iniciar sesion y solo me aparece el mensaje de "algo salio mal" pero lo curioso... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by gamagonzalez1, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Error al inicar sesión en la app de xbox [Failed to Inica Xbox app session ]

he tendio problemas con la app para android desde hace dias, no me deja iniciar sesion y solo me aparece el mensaje de "algo salio mal" pero lo curioso es que yo por curiosidad decidir usar una de esas apps vpn para cambiar tu ip y meterme ala app de xbox
    por lo cual me parecio raro ya que me dejo iniciar sesión sin ningun problema y cuando desactive el vpn la app empieza a fallar, no me carga nada adentro de ella

[Translation - I have tended problems with the Android app for days, not let me log in and I only get the message of "Something went wrong " But the funny thing is that I'm curious to decide to use one of those VPN apps to change your IP and put
    me ala Xbox app so I It seemed weird because I let you log in without any problem and when you disable the VPN the app starts to fail, I do not charge anything inside of it]

:)

gamagonzalez1, Nov 17, 2018
  2. OsvaldoAyala
    OsvaldoAyala Guest
    Mi xbox one s se apaga al iniciar un juego

Al inicar un juego la consola se calienta mucho y se apaga sola

Eso solo pasa con juegos en apps de stream no pasa

Que puede ser lo que pasa

Y como puedo solucionarlo

OsvaldoAyala, Nov 17, 2018
  3. error 0x80a4001a and not access the configuration

No puedo iniciar sesión en mi xbox one y es realmente molesto.

Blackpanter1422, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Zatomas
    Zatomas Guest

Hi, thank tou for reaching out!

Have you tried unistalling and reinstalling the app?

Zatomas, Nov 18, 2018
  5. I have done but does not work, still jumping the error message, but as said I only login session using an application VPN and that's what we do not understand because I can get to my account from the browser from my Xbox one with no problem

gamagonzalez1, Nov 18, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello there,

We understand that there have been issues with being able to sign into the Xbox App, and we're here to help.

A suggestion here, have you attempted connecting to a different network with the same device?

What exactly occurs when you attempt to sign in?

Are there any errors that appear?

Clarify the information for us and we'll be right here to respond.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: