Error Adding Friend.Try again in a bit .something went wrong.

Discus and support Error Adding Friend.Try again in a bit .something went wrong. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hello. I have an issue with adding friends Xbox app on my phone. before I can see his profile achievements and friendliest open it and he played games... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KingRage, Jun 30, 2022.

1. KingRage
    KingRage Guest

hello. I have an issue with adding friends Xbox app on my phone. before I can see his profile achievements and friendliest open it and he played games to show me. after I can't add him say error Try again in a bit .something went wrong. is that possible he set privacy to friends only friends can add him?

:)

KingRage, Jun 30, 2022
  2. KingRage Win User

oh So therefore he changed the privacy setting to set friends only friends can request friend him, alright sir thank you for helping me my issue is solved :D
  3. KingRage Win User

Is this happening only with an specific profile?Yes only with an specific profile him happens

if you try adding a different person, it works?yes i can add another person
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Don't worry I already marked this topic as resolved

Goodbye
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today King Rage

Is this happening only with an specific profile?
    if you try adding a different person, it works?

And, did you try adding that person via Xbox web or using another device like your console?
  6. KingRage Win User

appreciate sir .good luck .please close my topic
Thema:

1. Error Adding Friend.Try again in a bit .something went wrong. - Similar Threads - Error Adding Friend

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error: When signing up for a developer mode account while adding/saving payment information I get the following error "InvalidRequestData" {"error_code":"InvalidRequestData","message":"Invalid failure...
  6. I added my debit card for pc gamepass but it's error pur processor declined means please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I added my debit card for pc gamepass but it's error pur processor declined means please...: What is means of pur processor declined 61ea4b94-4605-460b-a6f4-e96a7b66422c
  7. Bought MSFS premium deluxe ad after hours of installing a CDC error occurred with Disc 9...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought MSFS premium deluxe ad after hours of installing a CDC error occurred with Disc 9...: Started back from Disc 1 and again after another 2-3 hours the same error occurred but on Disc 5 this time. What is the problem and how can it be resolved. The whole set up is brand new. PC, disc...
  8. Xbox refer a friend and get rewarded Xbox home screen Xbox sponsored ad error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox refer a friend and get rewarded Xbox home screen Xbox sponsored ad error: OK i was told to come here by another user because this supposedly not a Xbox live rewards error. anyways the error so i logged in to my Xbox One before i clicked resume watch_dogs i saw an Xbox...
  9. I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the ...: I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the purchase didn't go through. the viewing of ad doesn't happen and I don't get the coins. I don't know why...
  10. PURCHASE ERROR on WATCH AD for TICKETS, etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PURCHASE ERROR on WATCH AD for TICKETS, etc.: I have tried for at least 4 days to watch the ads for TICKETS and COINS in Microsoft BINGO. I continuously receive the below ERROR... Please help. Thank you. PURCHASE ERROR Your purchase cannot...