Error accessing Amazon Prime Video via XboxOne due to update

Discus and support Error accessing Amazon Prime Video via XboxOne due to update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, MY Amazon Prime Video App recently underwent an update and I am now unable to access the app. I have been experiencing this issue for a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexander Veitch, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Error accessing Amazon Prime Video via XboxOne due to update

Hello,

MY Amazon Prime Video App recently underwent an update and I am now unable to access the app. I have been experiencing this issue for a few weeks. The Xbox website shown below does not hold the error code.

Error accessing Amazon Prime Video via XboxOne due to update [​IMG]

I have tried restarting my Xbox and it has resolved the issue.

It is my understanding Xbox Customer service does not have a phone number associated for these types of issues.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thank you!

:)

Alexander Veitch, Jul 26, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Alexander Veitch!

Sorry that you are facing such issues with your app.

Looks like the only solutions to this error are resetting or power cycling the console as stated in our support page here: Error 0x80070490 or 80070490 occurs when you use your Xbox One or Windows 10 PC | Xbox Support. However, I would suggest to attempt a Soft Factory Rest by selecting Reset and keep my games & apps. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps and prevent this issue from occurring again.

Also, There is a technical support that handle such type of issues but unfortunately they don't have a direct number. You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website.

[b]I hope this helps you out![/b]
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Alexander, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, the restart of the console hasn't resolved the issue?

You could try to reinstall the Amazon Prime Video App.

You could also do this procedure on the console:

First clean the cache of your console that way:

1. Hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear a small sound.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Turn it back on.

Note: It may take a while for him to call, don't worry, it's normal.

Then, restore your console keeping the games and apps:

***IMPORTANT*** If you share accounts with someone, you will have to redo the process of placing the account as the main one again, be aware of the chances you still have to do this, as Microsoft makes available per year, only 5 chances so you can make some account your console's main account.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console Information >

3. Select Reset console > Restore and keep my games and apps.

4. When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

5. You will have to log in your accounts again, and when you sign in with your account, make sure you turn it has your home console also, that's it.

NOTE: Rest assured, you won't lose games or saves
  4. Forceturbo Win User

Google play music and video

So, when is Google Play Music and Google Play Video coming to XBoxOne? I see Amazon Prime Video is there already. Stop lagging behind M$!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Can I get Paramount+ on my Xbox One S?

If your in the U.K. then you should be able to access it via the Amazon Prime app
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

Did you do an new update for the Amazon Prime Video?
Thema:

1. Error accessing Amazon Prime Video via XboxOne due to update - Similar Threads - Error accessing Amazon

2. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063
  3. Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s: So I have gotten this problem recently when trying to sign in or use anything on my Xbox series s. I keep getting this error code(0x8027025a) when trying to sign in or even trying to go into my...
  4. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  5. can you troubleshoot error codes 0X88050084 0X00000000 0X00000201 without internet access?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you troubleshoot error codes 0X88050084 0X00000000 0X00000201 without internet access?: okay so i have a very unique situation. my father is incarcerated and (legally, to be clear) possesses an xbox one console with no internet access allowed or possible. he can’t update it with or...
  6. How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?: I’ve tried all kinds of things online to fix this issue. I was literally okay playing 10minutes before this happened. Now it won’t let me open the game at all it just keeps giving me this error on...
  7. Game pass games on PC crashes due to access violation errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games on PC crashes due to access violation errors: Hello. As so many others, i am experiencing crashes for all Game pass games that are not launched via a third part app such **** EA, Ubisoft and more. Example games where issue happens: A Plague...
  8. When i try to access my xbox privacy settings for windows 10 i get this error message: We...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to access my xbox privacy settings for windows 10 i get this error message: We...: I've tried logging into minecraft on a new device, but with the same account i have always used. But to my surprise my multiplayer features we're blocked. So with the limited information I had I...
  9. Error Accessing Realms in Bedrock Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Accessing Realms in Bedrock Version: Hello. I have a realms pack for 10 players in Minecraft Bedrock Edition and today I am not able to access it. Payment is up to date but always appears the message that it was not possible to...
  10. loginWithXbox error, unable to access xbox live authentication for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    loginWithXbox error, unable to access xbox live authentication for minecraft: Hello! I recently wanted to play minecraft again, I have had the game for the past 10 years, migrated my account last year, and decided to play again after a few months of complete inactivity....