Error 8027025A (My App/game takes too long to launch..

Discus and support Error 8027025A (My App/game takes too long to launch.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got the error message (8027025a) when I launch Fortnite and Fifa 19, and I'm thrown back to the Xbox main menu. I can play some games on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by feliciasloth, Oct 9, 2018.

1. feliciasloth
    feliciasloth Guest

I recently got the error message (8027025a) when I launch Fortnite and Fifa 19, and I'm thrown back to the Xbox main menu. I can play some games on the console, but the mentioned games will not start.

I have tried all the suggestions around the internet, but it still does not work. Others who have this problem? Please help...

:)

feliciasloth, Oct 9, 2018
  2. erro 8027025a

elviseoliveira, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Destiny 2 Verifying content

I have deleted and then re-added my account, but now I get Error 8027025A whenever I try and launch any game.

I Opprxssive I, Oct 9, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Hi Felicia!

I'm sorry to hear that's happening with Fortnite and Fifa 19.

Just to clarify the steps you mention to have tried would they happened to be the ones we provide in our article

"Error 8027025A occurs when you try to sign in or start an Xbox One app"?

If you have, I would suggest to Remove and Re-Download the profile from the Xbox One. Click here to learn

'how tot add or remove a Microsoft account from Xbox One'

If that doesn't seem to work, I would suggest to do a Soft Factory Reset. Click here to learn

'how to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One'

Before doing a Soft Factory Reset make sure to know how to sign back in to your Microsoft Account and have a secure network connection.

Let us know how it goes!

XBF Leslie D, Oct 9, 2018
  5. feliciasloth
    feliciasloth Guest
    Hello, either of those suggestions didnt work for me..

6. hackhar
    hackhar Guest
    I would recommend you restart the conosle, removing the account (not the games), that way it can refresh.

hackhar, Oct 9, 2018
  7. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Felicia,

I'm sorry that removing your profile, and the soft reset didn't work. :\

In this case then, I would recommend to uninstall one of the games (Fortnite would be faster) and re-install it.

Here's the link on how to uninstall/reinstall games on Xbox One: Delete Games and Apps | Xbox One

After it's done installing let see if it has resolved the issue of it booting you back to the home screen. If it fixes it just repeat it with Fifa 19.

8. feliciasloth
    feliciasloth Guest

I have already done that like 4 times. Didnt work either.

9. feliciasloth
    feliciasloth Guest
    Done that as well, didnt work Error 8027025A (My App/game takes too long to launch.. :)..

10. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Felicia,

Well it seems to be you've done all of the main steps available. The last step available without having to get you to contact

Live Support
    would be to do the Full factory reset.

Since you already did the Soft factory reset
    (Reset console keeping games and apps) we would need you to do the
    Full factory reset (this does remove the games and apps.)

Click here to learn 'how to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One'.

1. Select Settings
    2. Select System
    3. Select Console info
    4. Select Reset console.
    Make sure to know how to sign back in to your Microsoft Account and have a secure network connection before resetting the Xbox.

11. feliciasloth
    feliciasloth Guest
    Done that tooError 8027025A (My App/game takes too long to launch.. :) Contacted your support earlier today, but she said it was something wrong with my NAT-status. I have later today fixed that i have NAT-Open, did a full factory reset, and it still didnt work for me.

12. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    Felicia, Its always good to make sure the issue isn't on our end. Check you
    Xbox live status alerts
    when some games work and some don't because we might be at limited service status.

XBF Aaron G, Nov 2, 2018
  13. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Felicia,

Well it seems to be you've done all of the main steps available. The last step available without having to get you to contact

Live Support
    would be to do the Full factory reset.

Since you already did the Soft factory reset
    (Reset console keeping games and apps) we would need you to do the
    Full factory reset (this does remove the games and apps.)

Click here to learn 'how to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One'.

1. Select Settings
    2. Select System
    3. Select Console info
    4. Select Reset console.
    Make sure to know how to sign back in to your Microsoft Account and have a secure network connection before resetting the Xbox.
  14. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Felicia!

I'm sorry to hear that's happening with Fortnite and Fifa 19.

Just to clarify the steps you mention to have tried would they happened to be the ones we provide in our article

"Error 8027025A occurs when you try to sign in or start an Xbox One app"?

If you have, I would suggest to Remove and Re-Download the profile from the Xbox One. Click here to learn

'how tot add or remove a Microsoft account from Xbox One'

If that doesn't seem to work, I would suggest to do a Soft Factory Reset. Click here to learn

'how to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One'

Before doing a Soft Factory Reset make sure to know how to sign back in to your Microsoft Account and have a secure network connection.

Let us know how it goes!
  15. XBF Aaron G Win User

Felicia, Its always good to make sure the issue isn't on our end. Check you
    Xbox live status alerts
    when some games work and some don't because we might be at limited service status.
  16. feliciasloth Win User

Done that too:) Contacted your support earlier today, but she said it was something wrong with my NAT-status. I have later today fixed that i have NAT-Open, did a full factory reset, and it still didnt work for me.
  17. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Felicia,

I'm sorry that removing your profile, and the soft reset didn't work. :\

In this case then, I would recommend to uninstall one of the games (Fortnite would be faster) and re-install it.

Here's the link on how to uninstall/reinstall games on Xbox One: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/free-up-hard-drive-space

After it's done installing let see if it has resolved the issue of it booting you back to the home screen. If it fixes it just repeat it with Fifa 19.
Thema:

1. Error 8027025A (My App/game takes too long to launch.. - Similar Threads - Error 8027025A App

2. Error code 8027025A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8027025A: Lately my xbox one has start to show me this error code when an app dont iniciate or it does it slow it just happens sometimes but i will like someone to told me how to fix this permanently...
  3. Troubleshoot error code 8027025A on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troubleshoot error code 8027025A on Xbox One: I have tried power cycling a million times. Deleting and re downloading and i cant open anything. loads home screen but wont play netflix. Amazon or any games. Error code 0x8027025A hellllpppp...
  4. Xbox Error 8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error 8027025a: Hi all. I get this error message maybe 9-10 times a day everyday on my Xbox One X at the minute. So far the only fix I can seem to find is to restart and keep unplugging my external hardrive...
  5. Error code 8027025A when starting up a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 8027025A when starting up a game.: As title. It's been happening for over a week now to all of my games. Totally locking me out of playing them. So far I have tried. Hard reboots. Clearing the cache. Changing my location...
  6. error-code-8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    error-code-8027025a: Hi, whenever I start my XBOX ONE S and try to sign in to my profile I get error code 8027025a Microsoft account has taken too long to start. I have tried to hard reset my console numerous times...
  7. World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a): With the recently released Xbox One update (October 2019), World of Tanks: Mercenaries game launcher takes a long time to start and ultimately fails to start with error 8027025a. Please try...
  8. Error 8027025A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8027025A: I've had issues with apps and games since the last console update on 8/23/19 @ 1:16 AM. I tried both hard resets and the issues are still happening. please help! 864771ca-b6dd-4f18-8d95-b83dc547a4ed
  9. Error 8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8027025a: Idk why, but I keep getting 'took too long to start' every other day! What happens is this: I have my Xbox set to auto play, I put my disc in the xbox and my game refuses to load. My game hangs on...
  10. Error 8027025A occurs when you try to sign in or start an Xbox One app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8027025A occurs when you try to sign in or start an Xbox One app: Error 8027025A occurs when you try to sign in or start an Xbox One app c8ebb18f-e1e0-4316-a32c-57db762c0cd2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. destiny 2 took too long to start 8027025a