Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on ...

Discus and support Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all! It looks like YANK141 found a possible solution for this issue. Could you guys please give it a shot and see if helps resolve the issue?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by asudevils1, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on ...

Hey all!

It looks like YANK141 found a possible solution for this issue. Could you guys please give it a shot and see if helps resolve the issue?

Also, please let us know either way so we can keep tracking things. Thanks! Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on ... :)

Miss Bijoux, Aug 3, 2016
  2. asudevils1
    asudevils1 Guest
    Yes, it worked exactly as Yank141 said!

Do a reset and save games, etc.

It'll do a reset, but all your info will still be there... thanks Yank141, you saved us all!!!!

asudevils1, Aug 3, 2016
  3. Vixen Wild
    Vixen Wild Guest
    I'm back up and running also, thanks to Yank141 suggestion. Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on ... :D

So far everything seems to be working now. I'll update if that changes. Thanks again for posting that Yank141!

Vixen Wild, Aug 3, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Perfect! Thanks for the update guys. Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on ... :)

Miss Bijoux, Aug 4, 2016
  5. asudevils1
    asudevils1 Guest
    Not sure about everyone else, but I still continued to have issues with this.

The reset only resolved the issue temporarily... had to constantly reset my information every time I shut off the console.

I tried everything I can to resolve this issue... I'm going to turn it in for service/repairs.

I hope everyone else has better luck with this error.

asudevils1, Aug 6, 2016
  6. I have the same problem but on one specific game only. If I select the above options and ease my account details is it simply a case of logging back into the Xbox after the reset with my email and password, or are there any dangers in erasing my accounts?

Thanks in advance for any help.

OutKibbles54522, Aug 6, 2016
  7. asudevils1
    asudevils1 Guest
    There are two different options, reset everything or reset but keep your games, etc. If you select the 2nd option, you will have to setup your preferences and log into your Xbox, all your games will still be there.

It probably takes 20-30 mins do this every time. If you have to do this every single time, like I did, it gets old and annoying really fast.

asudevils1, Aug 7, 2016
  8. Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on ...

Hey, asudevils1! I'm sorry to see you are still running into this. Have you considered doing a full factory reset before you send it in for repair? If so, let us know how the repaired/replacement console works for you!

Misses Quinzel, Aug 8, 2016
  9. murdnal
    murdnal Guest
    Try this, instead of doing all the resets just turn off the power and unplug for 10 sec. That fixed it for me.

murdnal, Sep 24, 2016
  10. Hey Guys! I've found a solution to resolve this problem! All you have to do is delete a random game, that's it. This worked for me, and I hope it works for you!

BadAssDad5151, Oct 31, 2018
  11. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  12. BadAssDad5151 Win User

Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on 8/1/2016 to Contana

Hey Guys! I've found a solution to resolve this problem! All you have to do is delete a random game, that's it. This worked for me, and I hope it works for you!
  13. murdnal Win User

Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on 8/1/2016 to Contana

Try this, instead of doing all the resets just turn off the power and unplug for 10 sec. That fixed it for me.
  14. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, asudevils1! I'm sorry to see you are still running into this. Have you considered doing a full factory reset before you send it in for repair? If so, let us know how the repaired/replacement console works for you!
  15. asudevils1 Win User

Not sure about everyone else, but I still continued to have issues with this.

The reset only resolved the issue temporarily... had to constantly reset my information every time I shut off the console.

I tried everything I can to resolve this issue... I'm going to turn it in for service/repairs.

I hope everyone else has better luck with this error.
Thema:

1. Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on ... - Similar Threads - Error 8027025A Games

2. Error code 8027025A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8027025A: Lately my xbox one has start to show me this error code when an app dont iniciate or it does it slow it just happens sometimes but i will like someone to told me how to fix this permanently...
  3. Troubleshoot error code 8027025A on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troubleshoot error code 8027025A on Xbox One: I have tried power cycling a million times. Deleting and re downloading and i cant open anything. loads home screen but wont play netflix. Amazon or any games. Error code 0x8027025A hellllpppp...
  4. Xbox Error 8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error 8027025a: Hi all. I get this error message maybe 9-10 times a day everyday on my Xbox One X at the minute. So far the only fix I can seem to find is to restart and keep unplugging my external hardrive...
  5. Error code 8027025A when starting up a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 8027025A when starting up a game.: As title. It's been happening for over a week now to all of my games. Totally locking me out of playing them. So far I have tried. Hard reboots. Clearing the cache. Changing my location...
  6. error-code-8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    error-code-8027025a: Hi, whenever I start my XBOX ONE S and try to sign in to my profile I get error code 8027025a Microsoft account has taken too long to start. I have tried to hard reset my console numerous times...
  7. World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a): With the recently released Xbox One update (October 2019), World of Tanks: Mercenaries game launcher takes a long time to start and ultimately fails to start with error 8027025a. Please try...
  8. Error 8027025A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8027025A: I've had issues with apps and games since the last console update on 8/23/19 @ 1:16 AM. I tried both hard resets and the issues are still happening. please help! 864771ca-b6dd-4f18-8d95-b83dc547a4ed
  9. Error 8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8027025a: Idk why, but I keep getting 'took too long to start' every other day! What happens is this: I have my Xbox set to auto play, I put my disc in the xbox and my game refuses to load. My game hangs on...
  10. Error 8027025A (My App/game takes too long to launch..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8027025A (My App/game takes too long to launch..: I recently got the error message (8027025a) when I launch Fortnite and Fifa 19, and I'm thrown back to the Xbox main menu. I can play some games on the console, but the mentioned games will not...