Error 8015D002 Starting Session on XBOX Live

Discus and support Error 8015D002 Starting Session on XBOX Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying for days to start session on Xbox Live from my XBOX 360, but it keeps appearing the error 8015D002. I've done all the steps that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StriateLeech5, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Error 8015D002 Starting Session on XBOX Live

I've been trying for days to start session on Xbox Live from my XBOX 360, but it keeps appearing the error 8015D002. I've done all the steps that support service recommends but still cannot iniciate the session. I've reset my password, I've erased the profile
    from my XBOX360, but now i cannot download it because this error keeps appearing. I´ve contacted Microsoft Support Service and by mail, they recommended me to ask here what to do , because they do not find anything wrong with my account.

Please help me, I can't buy or do anything else until i can use again my account.

:)

StriateLeech5, Apr 16, 2017
  2. problem

Error 8015D002 when logging in to the Xbox Live service on the Xbox 360 console

LegionDiagram88, Apr 16, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there StriateLeech!

Let's see if we can figure out what's going on. Go ahead and sign into your browser and then I'm going to ask you to navigate to your
    Microsoft Account page. Specifically, I want you to take a look at your
    Sign-In Preferences page. If that link doesn't work, here's how you navigate there:

• Security (from the top ribbon)
    • 'Explore more security options' from under the 3 images
    • Manage sign-in options

If you see two emails listed there, try using the one marked as "primary" to sign into your Xbox 360 console with. Hopefully that helps and you don't run into the same error code and things work just fine.

Let us know if that doesn't help though and we'll do a bit more digging. Good luck! Error 8015D002 Starting Session on XBOX Live :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 18, 2017
  5. Hello, Miss Bijoux, and thank you so much for your response.

In my sign in preferences there's just the main email address marked.

I've tried to start session on xbox live on my xbox360 using another email address ( i mean that i've tried to download a friends's profile on xboxlive) but it doesn't connect either. Still gives me the same error. I rechecked the connection to xboxlive
    and wifi and that works fine. Even more, i can still watch Netflix from my xbox 360, but i cannot download my profile, and i cannot either update the xbox360 and the apps or games. Another thing: when i look on My account, "My devices", the Xbox360 doesn't
    appear anymore. I can see my windows mobile and my Pc but no longer see the xbox360.

Thanks so much in advance!

StriateLeech5, Apr 29, 2017
  6. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hmm. Thanks for the updated information. What kind of hard drive is your Xbox 360 using? Do you have a USB flash drive that you are able to use to load your profile on? Or do you have a friend with an Xbox 360 console that you can try to load your profile
    on to?

Let us know! Error 8015D002 Starting Session on XBOX Live :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, May 1, 2017
  7. Hello again, Miss Bijoux!

In response of your later question, i bought my xbox360 less than a year ago, it has a 500gb internal hard drive; i don´t have much more information to give to you about this because when i go to the information menu on my xbox, it doesn't tell me more.
    I do have a pendrive , but i don´t have any other friend who uses Xbox consoles (they use the other one on the market).

I think i can guess that you want me to transfer the profile to the usb (which i 've formatted on my xbox to use it as storage device), but i remind you that the profile from my xbox was deleted when i was tryind to resolved this problem with the connection.
    Is there a way to download my profile from my PC to the usb, to later transfer it to the Xbox????

Thanks again for your patience!!!

StriateLeech5, May 19, 2017
  8. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there!

You can plug the USB into your console and try loading the profile onto that storage device in lieu of your hard drive. On that site I linked earlier, can you check under Security and see if you have two step verification enabled? If you do, disable that
    and then try again.

Let us know! Error 8015D002 Starting Session on XBOX Live :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: