Error 80151014 , Cant download profile

Discus and support Error 80151014 , Cant download profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem that is quite recent. I wanted to came back and play some games on my xbox360 again but i couldnt log in on this profile , so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VenomBronyPL, Jan 5, 2021.

1. VenomBronyPL
    VenomBronyPL Guest

Hello

I have a problem that is quite recent.

I wanted to came back and play some games on my xbox360 again but i couldnt log in on this profile , so , as someone said in this topic :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/80151014/1950d9d1-d12f-4b82-aabd-64e0b0251e0c

I deleted my profile only , and then cleared cache 3 times like they said , now im trying to log in and download profile , everything is good and stuff , i see my 2 profiles to download , 1 was random , have random xbox name and icon , under its name it
    says Xbox Live HDD , and then there is my 2nd profile that i want to donwload , with no icon , my nickname is there and only Xbox Live under it , no HDD and no Icon , when im pressing it to download it goes up to 10% and then error message pops up saying i
    need to visit site ,,account.live.com'' (and says nothing what to do next ok lol ?) with error number under it 80151014.

Most of my games require xbox account and i want this one because it was pretty buffed and a lot of time was spent there , this 1 random account have literaly 0 points and no time played in anything , i just want My profile back but stupid error stops me.

:)

VenomBronyPL, Jan 5, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: