Error 80070571

Discus and support Error 80070571 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm having the same problems, my account has dissapeared from my xbox and am unable to re download it could someone please help???... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LOLOL x XD, Jan 7, 2014.

1. LOLOL x XD
    LOLOL x XD Guest

Error 80070571

Hi I'm having the same problems, my account has dissapeared from my xbox and am unable to re download it could someone please help???

:)

LOLOL x XD, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Irixion
    Irixion Guest
    Irixion, Jan 7, 2014
  3. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    error 80070571 xbox live profiles can not be downloaded right now

Error code 80070571 occurs when your Xbox LIVE profile has been corrupted

Read this page to learn more about 80070571 and what you should do about it.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80070571

xbox360italy, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Donniehun
    Donniehun Guest

Error 80070571

Hi,

If you see error code 80070571 when you’re using Xbox Live, it means your profile has been corrupted. To fix this error, you need to delete the corrupted profile that’s stored on your Xbox console and then download your profile again.

Solution 1: Delete the corrupted profile that’s stored on your Xbox console and then download your profile again

Delete the corrupted profile that’s stored on your Xbox console

1.Go to Settings, and then select System.

2.Select Storage.

3.Select All Devices.

4.Select Gamer Profiles.

5.Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

6.Select Delete.

7.Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Download your Xbox Live profile

1.Press the Guide button on your controller.

Select Download Profile.

Note If you don’t see Download Profile, it probably means that you’re signed in. Press X to sign out of your profile.

2.Enter the Microsoft account that’s associated with your Xbox Live gamertag. If you don’t know your Microsoft account or password, see Questions about a Microsoft account or a gamertag.

Note If your account is an Xbox Live child account, you have to use the parent’s Microsoft account to download the profile.

Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).

Your profile will begin downloading. Once your profile has downloaded, you can choose whether to require a Microsoft account password to sign in to your profile.

Remember Password option

The Remember Password option is off by default, which means you’ll be prompted for your Microsoft account password when you sign in to your Xbox Live profile.

1.Leave Remember Password unselected if you want to be prompted for your Microsoft account password when you sign in to your profile on this console.

Donniehun, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Error 80070571