error 500 when opening realm tab in minecraft (something about certification)

Discus and support error 500 when opening realm tab in minecraft (something about certification) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; heya guys! i have been trying to see any way to fix this but all the "fix" did nothing and i keep getting this problem, not sure how to fix it but ill... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player2ZT, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Player2ZT
    Player2ZT Guest

heya guys! i have been trying to see any way to fix this but all the "fix" did nothing and i keep getting this problem, not sure how to fix it but ill add a pic with this just incase anyone who knows how to fix this would help error 500 when opening realm tab in minecraft (something about  certification) :D

:)

Player2ZT, Aug 27, 2023
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing an error 500 when opening the realm tab in Minecraft. This error is usually related to server-side issues, and it's possible that the server you're trying to connect to is experiencing some problems. Let's work on this together in finding the best possible solution to thi s issue.

To better understand the situation, I would like to ask some questions, such as:

• What device are you using in playing Minecraft? is it via Xbox Game Pass on PC, Xbox Console?
    • What gaming platform are you using in playing Minecraft? ex. Xbox Game Pass, Steam or PlayStation
    • What have you done so far?

While waiting for your response, kindly check the methods below and see if it helps.

• Try accessing the realm tab from a different browser or device.
    • Make sure that your game is up to date and that you have a stable internet connection.
    • Close Background Running Applications & Programs
    1. On your keyboard, altogether press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC to launch Task Manager.
    2. Next, switch to the Processes tab and locate the useless applications that are running in the background.
    3. After that, right-click on the particular application and click on End Task.'
    • Update your Graphics Drivers
    1. Click Start, type Device Manager and open
    2. in Device Manager, look for Display Adapters then expand
    3. right-click your Graphics Card driver and click Update Driver
    4. prompt will appear, select Search automatically..
    5. Save your changes

• Try to uninstall/reinstall the game

I hope this helps! Looking forward for your response!

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

Hello

We haven't heard back from you for 72 hours, so we assume your issue has been resolved. We will not monitor this thread in the future, so if you need more help, double-click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

respectfully

Leonardo_Y
  4. DemiosErgos Win User

Can't use online features in Minecraft on Xbox One

I'm having issues again. I can see the Minecraft Marketplace but it gives me an error message when opening it. I don't have access to Realms, servers, or skins again. Is this an issue with Mojang/Microsoft's servers or something?
  5. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

Please help

This Error Happens When It Fails To Open A Link Trying Checking If You Own The Certificate For The Game
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Minecraft Realms

Hi WoolierFilly63

Your friend will need to invite you to the realm

Tell your friend to open up Minecraft

When on the worlds screen, he will see his realm. Next to his realm name there will be a pencil

Click on the pencil

Now go to members section on the left menu. On the right section right at the bottom there will be a section for friends. Your name should be there(if you are friends on Xbox).

Next to your name there should be an "invite button"

He should just click "invite" button.

Now give it a few minutes.

Open your Minecraft and go to the "Friends" tab. Your realm invite should be here an will be indicated by an envelope

Video link below (How to invite friends to a realm):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=UvpJenxuAnI
Thema:

1. error 500 when opening realm tab in minecraft (something about certification) - Similar Threads - error 500 opening

2. http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint

in XBoX Accessibility
    http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint: i have attempted this several times over the course of a year. i log into halo support by entering my email and password and then im immediately hit with "this page isnt working,...
  3. Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error: I cannot change my xbox gamertag currently, i'm trying to change my gamertag for the first time here https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag even though the option is available, i'm stuck at the...
  4. Xbox cloud tv setup HTTP ERROR 500

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud tv setup HTTP ERROR 500: Hello, I am trying to log back into Xbox cloud tv account, and once I go to the website www.xbox.com/tvsetup and after entering the code that appears on the tv and entering the code that is in my...
  5. I cant sign into my xbox account, error 500?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant sign into my xbox account, error 500?: So i made a new account and i cant sign into it. I always get "We couldn't sign you into Xbox live try again in a while, if that doesn't work, we have a few ideas that might help fix the problem....
  6. Halo waypoint sign in problem "Internal Server Error" HTTP ERROR 500

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo waypoint sign in problem "Internal Server Error" HTTP ERROR 500: Hello, I have been having problems for a long time to be able to link or start a session from halo waypoint, when I start session I get: "Internal Server Error" and the error seems to be the HTTP...
  7. Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500: Unable to sign in for x xbox game console companion for the first time on my PC - Gives error 500. Can anyone help? 1073145f-5ebf-438c-8ea7-3dab2f399389
  8. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: error

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: error: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: error This may mean that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or that your Xbox Live account is failing to properly authenticate. For more info:...
  9. internal server error 500

in XBoX Games and Apps
    internal server error 500: Hello! I can't log into my xBox account in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. There's always a message about internal server error 500. I have even tried to reset my password to Microsoft account,...
  10. Error code 500

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 500: I am unable to open XBox on my PC it says internal server error 500, however I am able to sign into my microscoft account on my husbands lap top. We are both running Windows 10. Please help very...