Error 124

Discus and support Error 124 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I regularly experience problems when using the Solitaire game for Android. The game usually loads (but not always). After loading, and the game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AShrekswamp, Aug 2, 2018.

1. AShrekswamp
    AShrekswamp Guest

Error 124

I regularly experience problems when using the Solitaire game for Android. The game usually loads (but not always). After loading, and the game is logging in to my profile from Xbox(I think), the game has issues detecting my network connection(I think).
    This happens when on mobile data or wifi. If I close the game and also 'force stop' the game, it sometimes will work... but usually I have to select 'try again' option from the dialogue box displayed....over and over until it works or I give up.

:)

AShrekswamp, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Error code

I keep getting error code 124 in Microsoft Solitaire game. How do I fix this?

CherylSpessard, Aug 2, 2018
  3. error 101 and 124

I have error 101 whenever I start game. I have uninstalled and installed again, but error remains

QuitAlbatross45, Aug 2, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Error 124

{Parity}, Aug 2, 2018
  5. {Parity} Win User

Error 124

6. denis97g Win User
  7. Galaxy Golden Win User

error code 124 on smartphone

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and also see if anyone else is having the same issue as you.
  8. SaktinathMukherjee Win User

Dear Alucario Ultra,

Instead of routinely pasting a looooong "Standard" reply applicable to computers on Windows OS, you should have read
    the first sentence of my original query & also noted that it is listed under
    "Xbox for mobile devices" category.
  9. Alucario Ultra Win User

How to fix Solitaire errors 124/ 101_107
    1. Run App troubleshooter
    2. Run Windows Update troubleshooter
    3. Check that Windows Updates aren’t ‘stuck’
    4. Check if Xbox Live is down
    5. Create new user profile and try setting up from there
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    7. Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app
    8. Clear your Windows Store cache
    9. Uninstall and reinstall the game with a clean Windows Store cache
    10. Clear Disk cache
    Solution 1: Run App troubleshooter
    This fixes some issues that prevent apps from running such as screen resolution, and incorrect account or security settings.

• Right click Start
    • Select Control Panel
    • Go to the top right corner and change View by
    • Select Large icons
      [​IMG]
    • Click Troubleshooting

[​IMG]

• Click on View all option on the left panel
    • Select Windows store Apps

[​IMG]

• Follow the instructions to run the app troubleshooter
    Check whether you are able to play Solitaire again. If not, go to the next solution.

Solution 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter
    This tool automatically detects, and fixes most incorrect settings on your computer that brings the Solitaire error 124/ 101_107/, and prevent you from running any updates.

• Click Start
    • In the search field box, type Troubleshooting > hit Enter
    • Click View all in the left pane
    • Select Windows Update

[​IMG]

• Run Windows Update Troubleshooter and follow the instructions on the screen
    Solution 3: Check that Windows Updates aren’t ‘stuck’
    If you’ve checked for Windows Updates and there was no problem there, try checking if there are some updates that are stuck because some do get stuck for various reasons.

• Click Start
    • In the search box, type Windows Updates
    • Click Check for Updates

[​IMG]

• Click Check Now
    • Click View Details
    • Install any updates you may find that have not been installed including optional ones
    • Restart your computer
    Solution 4: Check if Xbox Live is down
    Sometimes the network on Xbox goes down, in which case you can check and log in then click Support to see if it says “Xbox Service is up” or “Xbox Service is limited” or “Xbox Service is down”. It is down or limited, you
    may not be able to log in to your game till it is fixed.

Solution 5: Create new user profile and try setting up from there
    You can create a new user profile then change settings to administrator privileges, and check if Solitaire error 124/ 101_107/ persists.

Here’s how you can create a new user profile:

• Click Start
    • Select Settings

[​IMG]

• Select Accounts

[​IMG]

• Click Family and other users
    • Click Add someone else to this PC

[​IMG]

• Fill in the form with the user name and password. Your new user account will be created.
    • Click on Change account type
    • Click the drop down arrow and choose Administrator to set the account to administrator level
    • Restart your computer
    • Login to the new account you just created
    If the issue goes away, then it may mean your other user profile is corrupted. You can try the following in case of a corrupted user profile:

• On your new account, use it to downgrade your usual account
    • Click Apply or Ok
    • Raise back your old account to its default admin level
    • Rinse and repeat a few times as this will help to remove any corruption
    • Leave your account on as Administrator
Thema:

Error 124

1. Error 124 - Similar Threads - Error 124

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. DNS error 80151903 on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on xbox360: I keep getting a dns error when testing connecting WiFi this is my first time and when I turn Xbox on it says the 80151903 3237def7-6908-4517-aef8-73335ac9f7cf
  6. Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?: Xbox update fails at about 83%. No luck restarting or reseting. 5359276a-0f04-4b7c-9906-1c4fc86a7862
  7. Microsoft solitary collection and xbox live have error 124 & Not connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft solitary collection and xbox live have error 124 & Not connecting to wifi: How do I fix error 124 for Microsoft solitary Collection and xbox live. no internet connection? 265d44bd-2f8c-4b58-8631-d9de6f2b264f
  8. error code 124 on smartphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    error code 124 on smartphone: I use a smartphone with android OS. I've downloaded the latest version (3/20/2019) of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I am unable to use it to play & getting error code 124. Sometime error...
  9. error 101 and 124

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 101 and 124: I have error 101 whenever I start game. I have uninstalled and installed again, but error remains 92e5f4a4-4ec8-4811-bef4-0ed684de0b31
  10. Microsoft Solitaire error code 124

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire error code 124: Also have the same problem as everyone else. It is not a firewall issue as I have had a Norton agent remotely connect to my computer to check everything. Have cleared caches, reset my account,...