error 0x87e1000a suggest i do a hard restart but console wont go into the settings tab need...

Discus and support error 0x87e1000a suggest i do a hard restart but console wont go into the settings tab need... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; error 0x87e1000a suggest i do a hard restart but console wont go into the settings tab need help 8e66466d-2559-4ccb-aa61-19fd5fec4135 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOE JOE dancer1, Apr 22, 2023.

1. error 0x87e1000a suggest i do a hard restart but console wont go into the settings tab need...

error 0x87e1000a suggest i do a hard restart but console wont go into the settings tab need help

:)

JOE JOE dancer1, Apr 22, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

error 0x87e1000a suggest i do a hard restart but console wont go into the settings tab need help

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot.

Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please check if there's any changes. Thanks!
  3. gds1972 Win User

Games will not start in preview program

Have you tried unplugging the external hard drive and then go to setting and ask the console to carry out a full restart once the console restarts plug the external hard drive back in to see if it then load your games on there.

If the problem persists after a restart I would suggest using the "Report and error" function listed in the console shut down menu and posting the issue in the preview forums.
  4. XxATOMXxSMASHER Win User

Fortnite, No sound in game??

if you haven’t already try doing a hard reset on your console by holding the power button until the light stays off on the console or press the Xbox button on your controller, go to the settings tab and press “restart console”. Hope this helps.
  5. AnthonyKirby2 Win User

My Xbox won’t connect to the internet, it says error code 0x0000000002000000

I have this very issue with my daughters xbox console , and have tried everything even the mobile hotspot but the console absolutely will not detect any network at all and will not respond to certain options like the clear mac address even or go offline and the forget wireless network , when i click on any of them even the clear mac address will go to the restart console notification but then doesnt resoibd and def wont restart the console , any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated . oh i got the error code after trying network settings and hard resetting the console a cpl dozen times .
  6. Kenny H. Win User

Xbox One Messages

Hey there. For the easy part, to view past invites, open the guide, and go to your notifications tab. If they have disappeared, they go away after a certain amount of time by default. If you want them to stay in your notifications indefinitely, go to the
    Settings tab, then All Settings. Go down to Preferences, and from there choose Notifications, then under Notifications in the guide, select All items, even if they're expired or can't be opened.

To get your messages to load, you may just need to do a full reboot. To do this, open the guide, and in the Settings tab, choose Restart console. If that doesn't help, choose Turn off console, and then unplug the power cord from the back for 5 minutes.

If that doesn't help, please post back here so someone can give additional suggestions.
Thema:

error 0x87e1000a suggest i do a hard restart but console wont go into the settings tab need...

1. error 0x87e1000a suggest i do a hard restart but console wont go into the settings tab need... - Similar Threads - error 0x87e1000a suggest

2. Hello,error 0x87e1000a,help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello,error 0x87e1000a,help!: Hello,error 0x87e1000a,help! 6a4c26dc-f8c1-4966-ac11-7a0d6c88b420
  3. error code: 0x87e1000a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code: 0x87e1000a: my xbox says my microsoft store isn't installed now i can't download anything or open certain apps 9201d1c4-38c7-4203-aec5-1aa5c07095f1
  4. I have the error 0x87e1000a):

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the error 0x87e1000a):: Help me, I can't open the Microsoft store 5c921b96-6301-4737-b097-f3771ddf1b6c
  5. Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...: Hey all, I've been getting this error code with Report a Problem for a couple weeks now. With the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update on the 20th I can no longer open the Microsoft Store. Is there a...
  6. Does anyone have any idea what code error 0x87e1000a is or how to get rid of it

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have any idea what code error 0x87e1000a is or how to get rid of it: Has anyone any idea what this code is? 0x87e1000a. I've checked on Microsoft site and it's not listed. I get this code when I tried to get COD points in game. I'm an alpha skip ahead user and my...
  7. Error Code 0x87e1000a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x87e1000a: My Xbox One S started to become rather sluggish with its operations, certain games had long load times. My startup took longer than usual, and there is now a high pitched squeek that comes through...
  8. Error code 0x87e1000a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87e1000a: Xbox One turned off then restarted with options to fix the problem then removed profile and now getting erro msg 0x87e1000a Won't access settings but is connected to the network but getting erro...
  9. Xbox one reset error 0x87e1000a?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one reset error 0x87e1000a?: So my Xbox One S console just randomly started to give me weird errors and was quite slow. And one day it didn't even start anymore So i got it to the factory reset screen finally. Got it to...
  10. error 0x87e1000a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x87e1000a: error 0x87e1000a? can any one help me pls f6ba747f-e53f-4887-8a48-2dfb1802f9ab