Error 0x87e0000f when downloading Hitman on PC

Discus and support Error 0x87e0000f when downloading Hitman on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to download Hitman World of Assassination on my Windows 10 PC using the latest Xbox app and I am getting error 0x87e0000f while... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ameya pawar, Oct 3, 2023.

1. ameya pawar
    ameya pawar Guest

Hi, I am trying to download Hitman World of Assassination on my Windows 10 PC using the latest Xbox app and I am getting error 0x87e0000f while downloading the game. It started fine till it reached 781 MB then it started throwing that error. I went through the error code support page and found solutions for Xbox one console and not for PC. But I still reset the app and Microsoft store, my system is latest Windows 10 and even try to redownload the game but nothing worked. I would like someone to help me out here. Thanks

:)

ameya pawar, Oct 3, 2023
  2. ameya pawar Win User

Hi,

I did try all this and nothing worked. Game downloading gets stuck every time with mentioned error code when it reaches at 781.6 MB. The steps you provided are for installation issue but in my case the issue is during downloading.

I checked the troubleshooting page for the 87e0000f error code this is what I found here. I tried the steps mentioned in this link too and still I am getting the error. Issue here is that the steps given in this link are for Xbox One console and I need the right steps for PC which I could not found in the error codes troubleshooting page.
  3. ameya pawar Win User

I tried with a different wifi network and Lan connection but still issue persist. BTW I am doing this on Windows 10 PC and not on console.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Can you try using a different network to download on your console.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  6. IUBrandonUl Win User

what is errorcode 0x87e0000f?

How do I fix error code 0x87e0000f?

If you encounter Xbox One error code 0x87e0000f when trying to download an Xbox One game or app, it may be caused by an outdated console.

1. Go to Settings, and then select All Settings.
    2. Go to System.
    3. Select Console info & updates.
    4. Select Update console.
Thema:

1. Error 0x87e0000f when downloading Hitman on PC - Similar Threads - Error 0x87e0000f downloading

2. Error code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download COD®

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download COD®: Xbox One S Every time I try to download Call of Duty the download starts (it doesn't go even 1 MB) and then stops with the error code 0x87E0000F. This ONLY happens with Call of Duty as my other...
  3. Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: I'm trying to download the game, but exactly at 56% with 15.4GB downloaded, the error happens and i can't continue the download. Tried cancelling and trying again, but the exact same thing happens...
  4. Error 0x87e0000f xbox one while downloading BF1

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x87e0000f xbox one while downloading BF1: Hi all I have xbox one with latest update installed And want to download BF1 but it refuses to download it and gives me error 0x87e0000f. I never had this problem before and was playing bf1 with...
  5. PC Gamepass Download Error Code 0x87e0000f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass Download Error Code 0x87e0000f: [img] a Hello! Whenever I try and install Halo Infinite and ONLY Halo Infinite it gives me the Network Error Code (0x87e0000f). I tried downloading other games and it works perfectly fine, its...
  6. Error code 0x87e0000f downloading from Gamepass (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f downloading from Gamepass (Windows 10): I tried preloading Starfield via Gamepass through Xbox pc app, and once I reached 55% I received error code '0x87e0000f'. -I have an extra 100gb of space on my SSD where Starfield is downloading....
  7. Error code 0x87e0000f downloading from Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f downloading from Gamepass: Downloading Starfield, it got stuck at 77% with the error code detailed above. Tried restarting computer, same thing. Tried canceling download, same thing (at 77% same error code). Have 370Gb left...
  8. how to download xbox app games with the error 0x87e0000f

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to download xbox app games with the error 0x87e0000f: hello, ihave a problem iwish u can help me to fix when i try to download my pc games with gamepass on microsoft store or xbox app it says there is an error and i cant download it ihave tried every...
  9. I keep getting Error Code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download Halo:TMCC on game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting Error Code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download Halo:TMCC on game pass for PC: The game I am trying to download is Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Game Pass for PC. The first time I tried downloading and installing this game I got up to about 98gb and I got an error...
  10. XBOX Game Pass PC - cannot download anything. The service is a joke. Error code 0x87E0000F...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - cannot download anything. The service is a joke. Error code 0x87E0000F...: I get it that you labelled the service "Beta", but this certainly isn't in a beta state. This is a pre-Alpha service. Anything I try to install will download for 5 - 10 seconds, then stop and...