Error 0x87c40000

Discus and support Error 0x87c40000 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox live needs to step there game up. We invest way to much money to have these problems. I work long hard hours to do my job and pay to play. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaeLionheart, Apr 14, 2014.

  1. Error 0x87c40000


    Xbox live needs to step there game up. We invest way to much money to have these problems. I work long hard hours to do my job and pay to play. But just got done a 13 hour day and can view my friends or play with them. This is out of control!
     
    ALLENKILLER07, Nov 18, 2014
    #16
  2. JoeBiden420
    JoeBiden420 Guest
    The fix is to return your xbone as Microsoft obviously can't get their *** together
     
    JoeBiden420, Nov 18, 2014
    #17
  3. greertro17
    greertro17 Guest
    I'm getting the same error when I try to view my friend feed.
     
    greertro17, Nov 30, 2014
    #18
  4. Error 0x87c40000

    Hey there, greertro17! I'm very sorry to see that you are unable to see your friend feed. This thread is a bit old. If you could, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community
    can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Error 0x87c40000 :)
     
    Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    Can't view the people i've blocked.

  6. XxxMisFit43xxX Win User

    Can't view the people i've blocked.

    i get error 0x87c40000 too
  7. FoeHammerXXVII Win User

    Can't Access Friends list and Parties...AGAIN

    0x87c40000 is the main error code for social.
  8. Steel SpyGhost Win User

    0x87c40001

    I can't acces my friends list and I can't invite friends to a group ( errors : 0x87c40000 and 0x87c40001 ) since sunday in the evening , very frustrating !!
  9. ALLENKILLER07 Win User

    Error 0x87c40000

    Xbox live needs to step there game up. We invest way to much money to have these problems. I work long hard hours to do my job and pay to play. But just got done a 13 hour day and can view my friends or play with them. This is out of control!
Thema:

Error 0x87c40000

Loading...
  1. Error 0x87c40000 - Similar Threads - Error 0x87c40000

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. Error code 0x87c40000 and friends list

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87c40000 and friends list: Well, seems like I'm running into another problem on my Xbox one as it seems for many others. The friend list is messed up, but that I know is an Xbox live problem as I'm sure many of you are...
  8. error code 0x87c40000

    in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x87c40000: This code pops up a lot for me and I've seen some posts of other people posting about the same error code. Now what i don't get is if this is such a common error code why is it that you guys can't...
  9. error code (0x87c40000) cant access my friends list for 2 months now

    in XBoX on Consoles
    error code (0x87c40000) cant access my friends list for 2 months now: I am getting the We cant show your friends right now. , Not sure what happened there (0x87c40000) glitch/bug. Why hasn't a patch been added in the recent update to fix this issue? I tried all...
  10. iv got error code 0x87c40000 and cant play battle feild online

    in XBoX on Consoles
    iv got error code 0x87c40000 and cant play battle feild online: i hope xbox is making another patch right now this is getting anoying b42e6042-4ac3-4611-aa61-43165b0e2bdb